Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Minutes Pass

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Back In The World (instr.)

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Everything That Belongs

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
"Four Corners" all the way. I love the guitar leading from the end of "Hollow Hands" to the intro of "Four Corners" it just kicks major ass. This whole album is sweet though

Rock on Metal Heads:)

Just about every song on this album is unreal, but as for my favorite track it's a toss-up between Unending Waves and I Wait. Two of the most killer tunes this year!

Well it looks like we have a few video candidates ;)

I don't care if MTV will never play it...I want to see a Daylight Dies video!

I was browsing through the 936 channels I have and I found a new music channel called Much Music. Although it follows the MTV shit format for most of the day, they do have one show called Uranium that play only metal. I saw videos for Soilwork and Dark Tranquility the other day. I couldn't believe it. Has anyone else seen this show or know when it comes on? Im too lazy to look it up :rolleyes:

I have seen that show. Much Music is basically Canadian MTV, but much better than MTV. They used to have a show called Loud that used to play some good stuff, and was better than Uranium. Uranium kind of sucks, though sometimes you may get suprised with a good video.

Yeah i say they make a vid for I Wait. That'd be a great first single I think, if radio were to ever dream of playing such a great band...