Votes: 1 7.1%
  • In Memory of Me

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Communication Lost

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters

losbjer

Stupid drummer
Just out of curiousity, we would like to know what Wolverine song you most of all would like to hear live. The poll only allows 20 options, so I tried to choose wisely. :)
If you don't find your specific song on the list you can write that one as a reply.

Oh, it's kinda too hard to pick one, the majority of your songs are solid and they are worth to be heard live!
Personally, I picked In Memory Of Me which would fit the live setting like a glove, I think. But I'm all for hearing the songs "Towards Loss", "New Best Friends", "A House of Plague", "And She Slowly Dies" and pretty much anything from Communication Lost, if I were to see you live someday. ;)

I would love to hear all of them. But where is my fovorite "In the Quiet of Dawn" ? :(

First off, I love and appreciate the effort in wanting some fan feedback in making an important band decision for this big show coming up for you guys. I rarely see that with other bands especially of your caliber and badassness.
How bout I just offer a setlist I just came up with this morning after reading post. Here ya go: I'm telling ya I've been clicking thru these songs in this sequence and aquiring that great feeling you get the moment you just come up with a badass melody or guitar/drum riff that is instantly "catchy" through ears going straight thru you and resonateing your chest.

1.) In the Quiet of Dawn
2.) Bleeding
3.) Coma
4.) Into the Great Nothing
5.) Echoes
6.) Your Favourite War
7.) A House of Plague
8.) Towards Loss
9.) Pulse
10.) Leaving Yesterday (if chick is gtg)
11.) Hiding
12.) His Cold Touch
13.) In Memory of Me
14.) Again
15.) SUPER MEDLEY of Liar on the Mount/My Room/Whispers On the Wind

ONCOR:
1.) APSOG Part XII or any cool cover you may have/want to play
2.) And She Slowly Dies cause Wolverine's the SHIT Godammit!
be sure to tip your waitresses and bartenders

Though I seriously doubt Ill ever see your show (here in Slovakia), the choice is easy to make, EMBRACE! :)