Favorite all time horror movie?

What is your favorite Horror movie out of these 4?

• Halloween

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Friday the 13th

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A Nightmare on Elm Street

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Evil Dead

Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a toss up for me between Freddy and Jason. My vote could have gone either way. But Freddy always had more personality. I like my bad guys with sass.

All those guys are awesome but Atleast Leatherface doesn't run off at the end of the Movie.

all Massacre movies end with him chasing some poor bastard.

Mike M always just gets bored & fucks off
Freddy always gets thrown back in the Boiler
Jason does ok even when his head does cut up & shit he always gets back in the game

I Don't Die said:
All those guys are awesome but Atleast Leatherface doesn't run off at the end of the Movie.

all Massacre movies end with him chasing some poor bastard.

Mike M always just gets bored & fucks off
Freddy always gets thrown back in the Boiler
Jason does ok even when his head does cut up & shit he always gets back in the game

Point well made,

I agree, even the new Chainsaw remake is great, I actually plan on having a battle of the Horror movie poll winners, so I'll start a poll with some other great horror movies in it, and we'll have the winner duke it out!

AugDawg

Evil Dead is the scariest movie of all time. I was told (truth be known I'm not sure of) that they (Sam ?) is going to remake the trilogy into one new feature. That would be the shit!

Just a reminder folks,

These polls will close in a couple of days and then we will have a face off but from the sounds of it there are some other good horror movies that I've missed so after the first two rounds I'll have another poll with other horror favorites like "HellRaiser", etc. I honestly apologize folks, there are so many kewl horror movies that it's hard to get them all narrowed down. Nice response everybody to this poll,

Sincerely,

AugDawg