Favorite and Least Favorite Vocalists?

Doubt it.
People generally hate metal-core because it all sounds the same to them.
I love them, so meh:p

Good to see another fan:kickass:
All that Remains-The Fall of Ideals and Unearth-The Oncoming Storm remain 2 of my favorites for awhile now....the problem is that the genre has become oversaturated w/ Killswitch clones and wannabe's. Bullet for My Valentine and Trivium are also a big problem with the genre if you ask me, Just awful.

All that Remains-The Fall of Ideals and Unearth-The Oncoming Storm remain 2 of my favorites for awhile now....the problem is that the genre has become oversaturated w/ Killswitch clones and wannabe's. Bullet for My Valentine and Trivium are also a big problem with the genre if you ask me, Just awful.

I don't consider Bullet or Trivium to be part of the metal-core genre.

Bullet are welsh (that explains that)
and Trivium just can't make music, end of.

those are 2 of my favorites also.:headbang:

you got a problem with As i lay dying?

Their drummer has no sense of rhythm at all. Throwing in unnecessary double bass does not make one good. Oh yeah, and they are incredibly generic and cannot write good songs.

But on the subject of metalcore, Beneath the Sky has a great vocalist, I must say. I wish he'd use his Cannibal Corpse-esque growl more often, though.

Their drummer has no sense of rhythm at all. Throwing in unnecessary double bass does not make one good. Oh yeah, and they are incredibly generic and cannot write good songs.

But on the subject of metalcore, Beneath the Sky has a great vocalist, I must say. I wish he'd use his Cannibal Corpse-esque growl more often, though.

He's not that bad.
I know he's know the best but his work on Beneath The Encasing Of Ashes wasn't too shabby.

I've only heard 3 metalcore bands, Trivium, Between the Buried and Me, and Killswitch Engage. All three of them I used to like for a brief time peroid but they all got old very fast. Out of the three I have to say my favorite is Between the Buried and Me, not to say that I like them at all. Their vocalists certainly are pretty bad for metal standards, espicially Matt's vocals.

I've only heard 3 metalcore bands, Trivium, Between the Buried and Me, and Killswitch Engage. All three of them I used to like for a brief time peroid but they all got old very fast. Out of the three I have to say my favorite is Between the Buried and Me, not to say that I like them at all. Their vocalists certainly are pretty bad for metal standards, espicially Matt's vocals.

Trivium and KSE are pretty shitty, but I think BTBAM are a good gateway band. I still enjoy them on occasion, especially because of the jazz-influenced interludes on songs like "Mordecai" and "Ad a Dglgmut".

It's okay to like "popular" bands, by the way. If you like a band, you don't have to justify your reasons why.

thats not even REAL metalcore, I consider bands like Psychic Possessor and Cryptic Slaughter to be metalcore. at least thats what it used to be. Botch and Coalesce can be seen as an indie-rock inflected version of said genre, though.