Favorite and Least Favorite Vocalists?

I like Liv Kristine and you better start liking her and also listen to Leaves' Eyes 'lovelorn'.
1. I don't give a fuck about that blond whore.
2. You better start liking Meshuggah.
3. Talking of Theatre Of Tragedy - I meant male vox, I don't mind the chick.

I hope you are referring to Chris Barnes here and not George Fisher.
I hope you are referring to George Fisher and not Chris Barnes. :p
I don't see why so many people like Fisher over Barnes, as soon as I heard Barnes's vocals I weas hooked while George is good, but he wasn't instantly loved. If Cannibal Corpse never kicked out Chris Barnes they'd probably be one of my favorite bands.
Barnes sounds better and like I said earlier, he's still one of the best growlers in death metal today.

Leaves' Eyes are ok, Theatre of Tragedies Aegis is where it is at though, fuck the rest of their albums, their style 2000 onwards is vomit provoking and a lot of their stuff is pretty average but Aegis is brilliant.

I like aegis especially the song Venus. 'Velvet Darkness They Fear' is where it's at though for me.

favorites:

Chuck Schuldiner
David Vincent
Chris Barnes
Lord Worm

Least favorites:

james hetfield(he sings like a fucking trucker)
Dave Mustaine(HUGE megadeth fan but dont particularly like his vocals)

I hope you are referring to George Fisher and not Chris Barnes. :p
I don't see why so many people like Fisher over Barnes, as soon as I heard Barnes's vocals I weas hooked while George is good, but he wasn't instantly loved. If Cannibal Corpse never kicked out Chris Barnes they'd probably be one of my favorite bands.
Barnes sounds better and like I said earlier, he's still one of the best growlers in death metal today.

The only good vocals Barnes ever did with CC were on the Bleeding. The vox on the first album suck and the next two sounds like he's burping the whole time.
Fisher on the other hand has range, speed and killer fucking screams.

Favourites:
Nergal
Thurios
Kvaforth
Varg Vikernes
Valfar
Knjaz Varggoth

Few others.

Least Favourites:
Matt Heafy
Randy Blythe
All vocal contributors of Mastodon
Dani Filth
Vocalists of all shit bands such as MCR, Linkin Park, Panic! etc, but that goes without saying.

Mastodon are technically brilliant but after about two tracks I kinda get bored of them...

Seeing them with Slayer in a few weeks, will be good I imagine.
I figured their new one would be good after seeing the video for (cant remember right now and too lazy to look up). Its a great song...but the album was
:puke: