Favorite and Least Favorite Vocalists?

Right now, the only ones i can think of are:

Favourites.
Anders Friden (In Flames), only before Clayman.
Attila Csihar (Mayhem)
Mikael Stanne (Dark Tranquillity)
Jeff Walker (Carcass)
Johan Hegg(Amon Amarth)
Jari Mäenpää (Wintersun)
Johan 'Liiva' Axelsson (ex-Arch Enemy)

Least Favourites:
Metalcore, Hardcore, most black metal vocalists.

They really arent. Listen to Stutterfly, As I Lay Dying, Bullet For My Valentine, etc, then listen to Lamb Of God and tell me if they are alike. Ill do it for you, they arent. Lamb Of God, can actually be considered a mixture of Death and Thrash, but because they are popular 'real' metalheads have to put them down and say they're metalcore, or some other mainstream genre.

They really arent. Listen to Stutterfly, As I Lay Dying, Bullet For My Valentine, etc, then listen to Lamb Of God and tell me if they are alike. Ill do it for you, they arent. Lamb Of God, can actually be considered a mixture of Death and Thrash, but because they are popular 'real' metalheads have to put them down and say they're metalcore, or some other mainstream genre.

Metalcore varies in sound depending on the style of metal combined with the -core.

You can hardly say that Luddite Clone sounds anything like those bands you mentioned, Knut doesn't sound a thing like them, Despised Icon, etc etc etc.

It isn't that I'm putting them down or anything, but they're a metalcore band - mixing the groove thrash sound with the -core.

No matter how much I like Metal-core
Lamb of God shit on all metal-core bands every time.
Rhandy Blythe is no where near a metal-core singer.
LoG don't use clean vocals which a majority of Metal-core bands do.
The guitarists in Lamb of God don't play riffs that similar to metal-core riffs.
Look at As The Palaces Burn for example.

I'm not sure what Lamb of God is, I've heard Metalcore and Groove Metal, New American Gospel sure sounds like real Metal to me.

^At As I Lay Dying: And that's exactly why I like Lamb of God, I don't hear those usual Core riffs that I instantly turn the XM channel over.

No matter how much I like Metal-core
Lamb of God shit on all metal-core bands every time.
Rhandy Blythe is no where near a metal-core singer.
LoG don't use clean vocals which a majority of Metal-core bands do.
The guitarists in Lamb of God don't play riffs that similar to metal-core riffs.
Look at As The Palaces Burn for example.
My thoughts exactly. LOG = Metal. Period. Groove at times and definitely NOT metalcore. As The Palaces Burn has Meshuggah moments. 11th Hour is NOT metalcore. Just a badass metal song.

^At As I Lay Dying: And that's exactly why I like Lamb of God, I don't hear those usual Core riffs that I instantly turn the XM channel over.
You wont hear metalcore on XM42 Liquid Metal. Seems they stray away from it and play brutal, thrash and some blackmetal instead...which is good thing.

Nah the Lamb of God vocalist is more a hardcore vocalist than anything. Nevertheless he is a Core vocalist. The guitar work is also simplistic Core guitar work, rather it be like As I Lay Dying or not.

You wont hear metalcore on XM42 Liquid Metal. Seems they stray away from it and play brutal, thrash and some blackmetal instead...which is good thing.
Yes, it does play stuff that resembles hardcore/metalcore, I turn the channel when it does it, does play some good stuff though, throws in Lamb of God, Kreator, Daath, Naglfar, and some Cannibal Corpse or Morbid Angel thrown in for good measure. But that's what it typically does, I've heard a few of the new Six Feet Under and Dying Fetus and I'm glad they play good metal on it. I don't hear too much black metal on there though, only time I hear that and not so popular brutal death is that Mercury show.:)