Favorite and Least Favorite Vocalists?

I just don't like them
I prefer a more variable vocalist, Jonny Davy for example.
yes!!!:headbang:
thats what im talkin about. job for a cowboy rocks. i dont care what other people say, i think they sound awesome.
jonny Davy is prolly my favorite vocalist.
up there with:
johan hegg(amon amarth)
phill labonte(all that remains)
jimmy ryan(former haste the day)
Robert Meadows(a life once lost)
trevor phipps (unearth)

I like Danni Filth's vocals, Corey from Slipknot has a decent scream.

CradleOfFilthFoto.jpg

I like Danni Filth's vocals, Corey from Slipknot has a decent scream.

if filth didnt sometimes scream like a girl he wouldnt be terrible, but as it is he screams as much as brittany spears which i cant stand ( i do however like some of their music)

corey taylor... it just doesnt seem like a "complete" metal voice i mean it is like half clean and half harsh... you see that too much in nu-metal and i just find it annoying

yes!!!:headbang:
thats what im talkin about. job for a cowboy rocks. i dont care what other people say, i think they sound awesome.
jonny Davy is prolly my favorite vocalist.
up there with:
jimmy ryan(former haste the day)
trevor phipps (unearth)

im sorry if i sound like a dick (which i prolly will so dont take it that way)
you and as-i-lay-dying gotta try some real metal, yeah amon amarth is fuckin awesome, and all that remains isnt too bad. It just is that metalcore imho (and lots of others) is often poorly put together, most of the time it is random blast beats, random screaming, and a decent guitar bass thing.

corey taylor... it just doesnt seem like a "complete" metal voice i mean it is like half clean and half harsh... you see that too much in nu-metal and i just find it annoying

me too. its like, dude, pick a direction and go with it.

All Around:
Jeff Walker (Carcass)
Grutle (Enslaved)
Phil Anselmo (mainly Down and pre-Trendkill)
Mikael Akerfeldt
Shagrath (Dimmu)
Joe Duplantier (One of my fav.vocalists at moment(GoJira)
Tomi Joutsen (new Amorphis)

Cleans: Mikael Akerfeldt
Robert Plant
Jonas Renske (Katatonia)
Steven Wilson(P.T.)
Daniel Cavanaugh (Anathema)
Vortex

:headbang: :headbang: to all these. Plant is my favourite vocalist of all time.

You prefer Danny Cavanagh's vocals to Vincent's? As far as I know, Danny only sings on 'Electricity' and 'Are You There', every other Anathema track is Vincent. They're both great in different ways.

Anyone like Eric Clayton's vocals with Saviour Machine? I think they're amazing but not to everyone's tastes.

Favorite vocalists:

Nocturno Culto - Darkthrone
Hansi Kursch - Blind Guardian
Chuck Schuldiner - Death

Least favorite:

Chris Barnes - Six Feet Under-era
Chris Barnes-Six Feet Under-era vocals are among my all-time favorites, it may possibly be my favorite death metal growl, it's different on every album they make basically.

:headbang: :headbang: to all these. Plant is my favourite vocalist of all time.

You prefer Danny Cavanagh's vocals to Vincent's? As far as I know, Danny only sings on 'Electricity' and 'Are You There', every other Anathema track is Vincent. They're both great in different ways.

Anyone like Eric Clayton's vocals with Saviour Machine? I think they're amazing but not to everyone's tastes.
Good taste mate:) . I actually meant Vincent.

Least:
Most vocalists from Metal-core bands.

I agree. Metal-core bands these days also are just terrible and it sounds like a bunch of kids screaming with their high end voices.

I think if someone is going to sing they should atleast have power and range and sound like whatever sex they are.

Like currently (others as well but my mind is a blank today):

Vortex - Dimmu
Mikael Akerfeldt-Opeth/Bloodbath
Quorthon - Bathory (post Under the Sign)
Aaron Stainthorpe - My Dying Bride (love his vocals at the beginning of Wreckage of my Flesh, the growls)

Totally dislike:

Attila - Mayhem
Weakling Vocalist

if filth didnt sometimes scream like a girl he wouldnt be terrible, but as it is he screams as much as brittany spears which i cant stand ( i do however like some of their music)

im sorry if i sound like a dick (which i prolly will so dont take it that way)
you and as-i-lay-dying gotta try some real metal, yeah amon amarth is fuckin awesome, and all that remains isnt too bad. It just is that metalcore imho (and lots of others) is often poorly put together, most of the time it is random blast beats, random screaming, and a decent guitar bass thing.

Recommend some so.