Favorite and Least Favorite Vocalists?

Randy Blythe's vocals sound really good on CD, from the live performances I heard they're not as good, studio enhancement seems to be working there but I don't know.

Recommend some so.
im not sure if you mean some of the metalcore stuff or good bands

metalcore:
as i lay dying (unlike a lot of people on here i like some of their songs) the first part of distance is darkness is one, a lot of haste the day. job for a cowboy - knee deep (if i remember form last time i heard it, i do like day in black though)

good stuff: idk it really depends on what you like, some of my favs are vehemence, akercocke, quo vadis, woods of ypres. Those are the ones on my top 25 that are metal, #1 is a band called memento but they are mainly rock

My favs would be-
Nergal(Behemoth)
Chuck(death)
King daimond(Mercyful fate)
Gallhammer vocal
Vratyas Vakyas(Falkenbach)

Non-metal-
Jhonny rotten(Sex Pistols)
Both AC/DC vocals

Well,thats for now.

Like: Dickinson; Halford; King Diamond; Messiah Marcolin; Shagrath; etc. etc.

Don't Like: Attila; Chris Barnes; guys from Nile, etc. etc.

im not sure if you mean some of the metalcore stuff or good bands

metalcore:
as i lay dying (unlike a lot of people on here i like some of their songs) the first part of distance is darkness is one, a lot of haste the day. job for a cowboy - knee deep (if i remember form last time i heard it, i do like day in black though)

good stuff: idk it really depends on what you like, some of my favs are vehemence, akercocke, quo vadis, woods of ypres. Those are the ones on my top 25 that are metal, #1 is a band called memento but they are mainly rock

Ok!
Thanks jah!

Randy Blythe's vocals sound really good on CD, from the live performances I heard they're not as good, studio enhancement seems to be working there but I don't know.

It seems fine on the Killadelphia CD/DVD; even more so, I think. Sounds more organic than the last couple CDs.

Zephyrus said:
You like Shagrath yet you don't like Attila. Wtf.

Attila seems to be an acquired taste. However, I find his style more interesting and unnerving than Shagrath's generic screech (which is still enjoyable, though).

Hell, I've never heard them, but I still love his voice. So...unorthodox.

Which album featuring Attila would you recommend?

Attila has vocal appearances on all 4 of Aborym's studio albums, but he does vox on all tracks on Fire Walk With Us and With No Human Intervention.

Aborym is one of my favorite bands. They combine Norwegian-style black metal with industrial elements (formerly with a drum computer) and symphonics.

http://www.myspace.com/aborym666

Whoever doesn't appreciate Attila's vocals has never heard Aborym.

Completely different sounding vox. And no I have not heard Aborym. The only cd with Attila I know is of course DMDS which I love aside from the vox.