• Gorgoroth

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Samael

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • Rotting Christ

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
difficult choice...
For me the most incredible Black Metal Album is "In the Nightside Eclipse", but Emperor didnt come out with anything impressing since "Anthems...".
So I chose Mayhem..."Wolfs Lair Abyss" is emotionally perfect, and there's no Band but Mayhem that can show us that strong feelings of hate and coldness in such a simple sound.
However, there arent that much really good Black Metal Bands left in my eyes. Stuff like "Philosophem", "In the Nightside Eclipse" or Dissections "Storm of the Lights Bane" will never be reached again I think...sad but true...

Portisfreak said:
...hope you didnt expect me to leave you alone here with all these maniacs ;)
as you may deduct from some threads there are true maniacs here ;) i'm getting afraid ...
anyway i didn't doubt a bit, i was just worried... nice to have it cleared ;)

so how about DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE...??????

Anders ruleeeeeeeeez, I think this project is more exciting than that what Katatonia presents. hehehehe

I know that you will hang dogs on me:))) but this is my own opinion

Cherokee said:
...more exciting than that what Katatonia presents ...you will hang dogs on me:)
No dogs hanging! The last one of DIABOLICAL MASQUERADE kicks off everything f'n masterpiece, so Katatonia does. Balance then ;)

Satyricon & Immortal.
Naglfar isn't blackmetal, they play melodic death metal.

sorry guys but my first post will be only in polish

Hej Yv :) serdeczne dzięki za avatarka, spadam na forum childrenków...

Incendiare said:
Immortal is prettty awesome.

Stopped to give a fukk about Immortal since that shit called "Blizzard Beasts" came out, starting the trend of ripping death metal bands off... What's the new one called? "good" as Pure Holocaust or good as...?

Cherokee said:

Anders ruleeeeeeeeez, I think this project is more exciting than that what Katatonia presents. hehehehe

I know that you will hang dogs on me:))) but this is my own opinion
Yes! Emperor and DM and Samael are my favorites, although I don't think Samael fits in very well on that list. But how could Diabolical Masquerade be left off on the Katatonia forum? It must be like the most underrated band ever. Death's Design is one of the most impressive albums ever made, and the rest of their catalogue is solid.

Dispossession said:
I'd rather have good time with Lynyrd Skynyrd then... What happened to grrrim and frostbitten kingdoooooooooms?!

What's this? You're dissing Lynyrd Skynyrd too? :D