Ways To The Grave
Feeding the Undead
Cry My Name
Brave New Hell
Like Fire
So You Die
Buried By The Dead
Blood Vortex

I think Repugnant is cool if you're in the right mood. If I'm drunk and in the mood for some 80's style it definitely works. I do prefer the oldschool modern combinations like Bloodbath though, especially BD and RTC. Kaamos, Grave and Dismember are also cool when I'm in the mood for non-tribute bands so to speak

Well I think if you're into sugar coated melodic stuff from Sweden you won't like it. Repugnant have a pretty dedicated fan base of people who still are in love with all the old greats and want a real killer album to listen to...(I thought telling about this on a Bloodbath forum would be a great idea, apparently not)

And I can be in any mood to listen to it, it's just that great...and that Morbid cover is definitely a treat since it's next to impossible to hear the original version.

I was working on a similar post but then Internet Explorer crashed and I cant be bothered to rewrite it, its just too much work. Really unfortunate because statements like that just cant be said enough.

You should start using Mozilla Firefox then bad things like this won't happen anymore! :Smug:

I think Repugnant is cool if you're in the right mood. If I'm drunk and in the mood for some 80's style it definitely works. I do prefer the oldschool modern combinations like Bloodbath though, especially BD and RTC. Kaamos, Grave and Dismember are also cool when I'm in the mood for non-tribute bands so to speak

Kaamos are awesome... i just recently started listening to them.