favorite childhood memory

I have a few I guess :lol:
no, I never saw mom and dad like that... really!

there was some open-day at school when I had my very first year, and my parents (like others') came in to see how I do after spending there about 3 months. we had maths and learned counting. there were a couple of ladybirds (three if I am right) drawn on the blackboard and we had to count their spots. each one had 6.
when the teacher showed them and asked if someone cold count the spots I got up and cried out loud that it's 21, because there's nothing like a 6-spotted ladybird, only two or seven, and said things like she tries to cheat us and also hurts ladybirds :ill:
She was blushing like hell while tried to explain me that in maths it doesn't count, but eventually I went damn angry because of all this and after some shouting conversation that lasted a couple of minutes I rushed out from the classroom crying :lol:
can't remember my parents' face, but I can recall the teacher's, and I am still proud of that, she was worth it (okay, I only realised it years later, but she was worth it...)

Loona said:
I have a few I guess :lol:
no, I never saw mom and dad like that... really!

there was some open-day at school when I had my very first year, and my parents (like others') came in to see how I do after spending there about 3 months. we had maths and learned counting. there were a couple of ladybirds (three if I am right) drawn on the blackboard and we had to count their spots. each one had 6.
when the teacher showed them and asked if someone cold count the spots I got up and cried out loud that it's 21, because there's nothing like a 6-spotted ladybird, only two or seven, and said things like she tries to cheat us and also hurts ladybirds :ill:
She was blushing like hell while tried to explain me that in maths it doesn't count, but eventually I went damn angry because of all this and after some shouting conversation that lasted a couple of minutes I rushed out from the classroom crying :lol:
can't remember my parents' face, but I can recall the teacher's, and I am still proud of that, she was worth it (okay, I only realised it years later, but she was worth it...)

Hahahha, in maths everything's possible.

The only open-day thing I remember was in the third form, I answered the question: "How many days are there in a year?" I said "365... I think". Great story.

hmm... I dont know if I have a specific one. I had loads of good times as a kiddy. Spose stupid things like being able to hit a rounders ball dead far in PE. Spending all summer in Victoria Park from the age of 8 - 15. Hitting my cousin Samantha for hurting our Marissa and stealing her polly pocket.