Favorite Childhood cartoon/tvshow

Originally posted by Oyo
Haha, yeah that was a great song, I bet I could find it on Kazaa, I found the Ninja Turtles song on there and listened to it, it brought back so many memories :D

If you find it let me know about the filename
so I can download it too! I'm too lazy to
search for it right now! >:eek:P

He-man, Superman (i don't remember the name of the whole tv show), Scooby Doo, Candy, Angel (?), Ghostbusters, Inspector Gadget, The Flintstones & The Simpsons (i've been watching that since i can remember)...

and some tv shows we had in southamerica and mexico.. La vencidad del chavo, chespirito... :)

Teenage Ninja Turtles
He-Man
The Smorfs
Nils Holgerson (?) A tiny boy who had all kind of animals as friends and the he flew with a goose....anyone..?
The Moomins :D
Inspector Gadget
And then there was one where was a panda...don't remember the name...and then those two squirrels...can't remember that name either...

TNMT
Astroboy (?)

wow i cant even remember

garfield was always my favorite comic when i was really young, was never a snoopy fan, but i guess this is sposed to be about tv.

Sweet! someone mentioned Astroyboy..

That was one.. I also loved Inspector Gadget, TMNT, Ghostbusters (anyone remember the OTHER ghostbusters show with PrimeEvil as the villain? And that bat named Belfry?). I watched Gargoyles for a while, and I'm a fan of anime. I also loved Rocky and Bullwinkle (in syndication) and can do a decent impression of both of them :lol:

Now I watch The Oblongs, Mission Hill, and occasionally Undergrads (sometimes Quads too).. on Teletoon (the canadian cartoon channel)

Cartoons still hold a place in my heart.. and always will.

My favorite was He-Man(i had sum action figures and the sword, i even had the blond hair and a similar hair cut :)). Action figures were extremely hard to find in the country i live(Istanbul/Turkey) and they were very expensive). I also saw He-Man the movie at cinema and it was great(Skeletor rullaz!!!). ThunderCats was my 2nd favorite. And then there was Spider-man and his friends Iceman and Firestar. the smurfs was ok too. its still on tv here so i watch it now and then. I just pity the poor kid unawarely watching the power rangers bullshit. i just purchased He-Man the movie dvd from amazon and its gonna arrive this friday. i'll possibly watch it with tears in my eyes(maaan back to the future trilogy were great too, wish they publish it on dvds). Lord of the rings the movie's nearly here too. God, i wish i dont die these days...

¡¡¡¡Great thread!!!!!!
I used and loved to see:
Thundercats
He-Man
Silver Hawks
Dinosaucers
T.M.N.T (ninja turtles)
Duck Tales
Darkwing Duck
Ghostbusters
The Flintstones
and a lot others I don't remember