Favorite Comedy?

I didn't say i was basing it all on Friends. It says especially Friends. Read it again. Then read it some more. The Americans have managed to produce one VERY funny comedy - George W Bush.
i understand that your not basing it all on friends but it seems to be the main reference point for several people which means your watching it a lot :erk: it must be a hit over there :ill:
sure "Dubya" is someone we laugh at on occassion but he is our president. a lot of people disrespect him as a way of disrespecting America and Americans. when i was working in britan for the D.O.D. and Regan was shot several people told me that they were glad and hoped he died. i never understood all the big press surrounding the Royals but i wasn't happy when Anne or Diana died.

dragonfu said:
sure "Dubya" is someone we laugh at on occassion but he is our president. a lot of people disrespect him as a way of disrespecting America and Americans.

So what if he's a president? He's still a human the same as everyone else and i laugh at him. I'm not laughing at americans i'm laughing at him. Some of the stuff he's said is just comical.

George W Quotes:

"I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully."

"I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes."

http://www.bushisms.com/index1a.html#List

Office Space (classic, if you watch this, you know what it's like to work at any Best Buy)
Army of Darkness
Dumb and Dumber
Half Baked
Space Balls
Old School
Snatch
Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
Ice Age
Monters Inc
Shrek
Austin Powers (All three of them)
Mallrats