Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 80's

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • 90's

Votes: 19 33.9%
  • 00's

Votes: 13 23.2%

• Total voters
00's. I am too young to get into those 80's bands... Of course I like slayer, iron maiden and such, but a lot of new bands mean much more to me.

Onder said:
00's. I am too young to get into those 80's bands... Of course I like slayer, iron maiden and such, but a lot of new bands mean much more to me.
You're never too young to get into the classics

ITS THE 80S FOR PADDY CHEERS BRUV
magbc013an.jpg
:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

00's

Mostly because it's the decade I'm in, and things are happening right now in it.

Enemy242 said:
I'm stuck between 80s and 90s. i voted 90s though.

in 70's too much Disco in 90's too much country and rap and in 00's country rap, hip hop and everything else

but in the 80's there was one music Genre Metal

That's a tough call for me. Obviously the 80's were most influential but the 90's saw the prime of death and black metal. 00's have been good to me personally.

I voted 80's, though I could have easily voted 90's, and why the fuck hasn't anyone voted for the 70's? Sabbath, early Priest, Pentagram, and even Rainbow (sometimes) were classic metal. I honestly think that metal in the 21st century is probably at its lowest point, the scene is completely diluted with crap. Yes, some contemporary metal bands are as good or better than some of the older ones, but they are few and far between.

00s
coz its the only decade that i have actually been into metal
though most of my cd collection are probably from 80s and 90s

yeah I'm kind of shocked that no one here voted 70's I liked early sabbath and priest. But the 80's was so fucking awesome :kickass: