Favorite guitar poll.

blood_red69

Overlord
Aug 15, 2008
Lake Bodom
Im taking a poll...what is your favorite kind of guitar (for the people that actually play guitar)

Personally, i've always loved the pure sound of a Gibson Les Paul. But ill choose a Dean Razorback anyday.

RR, easily.

After that... Explorer, definitely.

3rd place goes to the old LP, or a PRS.

Rhoads for me. I don't think I'll ever buy another guitar that isn't one. :lol:

Jackson Stars RR-J2SP
Jackson USA RR1 - EDS
Then hopefully, a nice USA Jackson RR1 w/ RRxxxx serial, since Nazgul tells me that they're the better quality Rhoads models ever made.

Good luck with it dude! I'll grab an Ibanez S series one day though, I've loved that shape since I started playing guitar and I saw the one my teacher had.

But all my other guitars are going to be rhoads though, :lol:

Anything Jackson...especially Vs......Most Esp's im gonna love my alexi if ever set it up perfect.....CFH dean, then whatever ibanez...probly S series.

34ss2h0.jpg

^^I've come to the conclusion that i prefer the bodies a little heavier.

PRS.

Sorry I'm not into the "Alexi Laiho owns a Jackson so do I" or "RR is the best guitar ever made even if I never played any" thing.

This is so true.

My favorite guitar is my Ibby, I bought it after testing most of the standard e-guitar brands in the price range of 1500 €.

But PRS guitars sound amazing, even the "cheaper" SE editions. But seriously, the high-end PRS guitars are absolutely overpriced.

PRS.

Sorry I'm not into the "Alexi Laiho owns a Jackson so do I" or "RR is the best guitar ever made even if I never played any" thing.

So you're saying that anyone that likes the RR shape, likes it because of Alexi?

That is just generalizing and being close minded.