Favorite guitar poll.

So you're saying that anyone that likes the RR shape, likes it because of Alexi?

That is just generalizing and being close minded.
That's not what we said. I mean the typical fan who has no experience with guitars, sometimes never even had a RR in his hands, but adores it because it looks cool at OMGALEXI!'s body.

By the way, I love the RR shape and hope to get one in the future.

So you're saying that anyone that likes the RR shape, likes it because of Alexi?
This fits, at least in my case.
I think without having watched CRY and other COB videos billions of times and seeing Alexi play an RR I wouldn't have bought a RR. (in this time I even thought of getting Eyeliner)

Alpine White Les Paul Custom '68 reissue = Heaven. It's not the Holy Grail '59 Les Paul Starburst but it's my baby.

Followed at a close second by pretty much any PRS, but I prefer the weight of the Les Paul.

greetings from finnland!
my favourite is my 70's Fender Mustang.
Strats and Jaguars are nice too,at least the one's I held in my hands:D fender ftw

But seriously, the high-end PRS guitars are absolutely overpriced.
Yes they are. They're excellent guitars, but they cost at least 2x their real price.

That's not what we said. I mean the typical fan who has no experience with guitars, sometimes never even had a RR in his hands, but adores it because it looks cool at OMGALEXI!'s body.

By the way, I love the RR shape and hope to get one in the future.
Absolutely; I'm not saying it's particular to CoB though. Any Slayer fan would buy a BC Rich, any Korn fan a 7Stg Ibanez, etc... The fact they're playing them does not mean they're good guitars, in general and for the player you are in particular.

I really like the RR shape, that's in my opinion the perfect one for some metal guitar, but you HAVE to admit that on the whole CoB fanbase choosing RR as their favorite guitar, 30% have played one.

my 5 favorite shapes are...

BC Rich Ironbird
BC Rich Stealth
Jackson Kelly
Jackson Rhoads
also, super strats are sick though the ironbird is my favorite

^ +1 to the Stealth, I want one so bad.

My fav shapes are:
Caparisons
Rhoads/ESP SV's/RV's
Les Pauls
BC Rich Stealth

I already have a Caparison so I'll be a happy camper once I get 1 of each of those shapes >.>

Yes they are. They're excellent guitars, but they cost at least 2x their real price.

Absolutely; I'm not saying it's particular to CoB though. Any Slayer fan would buy a BC Rich, any Korn fan a 7Stg Ibanez, etc... The fact they're playing them does not mean they're good guitars, in general and for the player you are in particular.

I really like the RR shape, that's in my opinion the perfect one for some metal guitar, but you HAVE to admit that on the whole CoB fanbase choosing RR as their favorite guitar, 30% have played one.

I'd totally picture myself playing Jazz with a Rhoads! I don't know why, but I really would.