Favorite Hangouts Around the World

JayKeeley said:
Party school? How are the chicks?

not really a "party school" per se, although there are a lot. it is one of the top schools in the state academically-wise, along with duke, wake forest and davidson. it's just a very cool place here, places to do whatever the fuck you want and no one messes with you. the other day i saw a bum on franklin street rolling a joint in plain daylight on a bench. :lol:

and the chicks. . .
:OMG:

i'm in dude heaven. . . 2:3 ratio girls to guys! and 60% of the girls are hot, 75% bangable

lizard said:
thanks to Hitler and the subsequent allied occupation of Germany, this is the single coolest place I've ever been...

I really want to see that place. What's it called? Castle Frankenstein or something right, heh?

Did you get a chance to see Nuremburg (sp)? Quite amazing really - I was there about 10 years ago, and what struck me the most was how many nazi remnants are left over. Not swastikas, but architecture and so forth. This is where nazi HQ was going to be, and it looks like a little Hitler-town. You can even see the steps where Adolf preached to his rallies.

Black Winter Day said:
i'm in dude heaven. . . 2:3 ratio girls to guys! and 60% of the girls are hot, 75% bangable

Whatever you do, no matter how much they ask, never ever confess to liking 'heavy metal'. :lol: Have you got your chick stash of CD's ready?

right. special music for chicks, unless they tip you off to the contrary with a Cannibal Corpse tee.

BWD: you know, babe, you've got the most beautiful eyes.
chick: ahhh, you say the most wonderful things...
BWD: it's true! say, let's open this bottle of white zinfandel and let it breathe, while I put on some music.
chick: okay!
BWD: let's see...would you prefer Michael Bolton or Enrique Iglesias?
chick: You're soooooo sensitive! *begins shedding clothing*.

lizard said:
right. special music for chicks, unless they tip you off to the contrary with a Cannibal Corpse tee.

Yeah but then they'd probably be fat. I have to say, the Arch Enemy gig played host to some pretty cool looking chicks. Glad to see the widened exposure has brought in some female representation of the healthy kind.

:lol: What - are you trying to pull your best friends mother?

Nah man, it's gotta be Jamiroqui, Coldplay, early U2 (to look studenty trendy), and some kind of black soul R&B group just to look politically correct. But not The Commodores or Earth Wind and Fire - she'll think you're bent.

lizard said:

BWD: you know, babe, you've got the most beautiful eyes.
chick: ahhh, you say the most wonderful things...
BWD: it's true! say, let's open this bottle of white zinfandel and let it breathe, while I put on some music.
chick: okay!
chick: You're soooooo sensitive! *begins shedding clothing*.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

does arch enemy count as a chick band?? :D

the softest stuf i have is stuff like vivaldi, mozart and neil young, simon and garfunkel. . .

ah, fuck it, who needs music to get laid?

although it would be interesting to see the reaction to darkthone. . .

"hey baby, let's put on sum of dat lovin' music so we can git down n' dirty!"
*heating up* "grrrawwwlll. . ."
30 seconds later: "IN THE SHADOW OF THE HORRRRNNNNNNNNSSS!!!"
:yell:

"By the way, does anyone know, is all that SARS shit in Toronto cleared up yet? We want to make plans for a trip to Canada soon."- Jay Keely

It was never here man... the media blows so muchs hit out of proportion, BTW its been cleared worldwide for about 4 months now. Oh and IF your going that far WEST Nad you probably won't see banff. but ANYWHERE IN BC is as beautiiful as Banff

Cool, thanks. A buddy and I are hoping for a spontaneous roadtrip in the near future. Nothing more satisfying than calling your job on a Monday morning from 2000 miles away to tell them you won't be in. :)

Nobody mentioned Marvin Gaye? Instant panty remover. :saint:

HarmonyDies.... said:
It was never here man... the media blows so muchs hit out of proportion

I know - it's in their interest to keep us scared. My sister lives in Hong Kong - she's been there 8 years now. People there just weren't as concerned as they were here. It was really hyped here in the US probably more than anywhere else.

lizard said:

Did you know that the birds in Melbourne, Australia refer to wine as "leg opener"? That is no lie.

:lol:

JayKeeley said:
Sounds like Birmingham! :lol:

Funny you should say that...I got mugged by a my pals a few months back round here. Sounds like Birmingham! :loco:

Hey - you're still at shool/college right? Have you done the day trips to either Boulogne or Calais yet? School trips were always a laugh I thought, heh.

Well, we had a trip to our place in a weeny village a few months back...great fun. The guy behind the bar at the local pub must've loved the English for about 10 minutes when me and my mate came in and stocked up on 100 Marlboro each to last us the week...and of course I got 50g of baccie for presents :p and of course at the end we got the trip to the local hypermarket where we stocked up on the alc. I still have my bottle of Bailey's standing proud on a shelf, that shit is way too expensive over here for my liking :cry:

I think some of the brothers are planning a trip to Roscoff over the xmas holidays to stock up...but I've got a hunch that when we add up the cost of even the cheapest ticket, petrol money and £ to justify buying in bulk...figure we're so poor we're better off staying home and buying the expensive stuff when we can :loco: we'll see....

My apologies :eek: truth be told he was more of a half-caste, but still had the same bone structure in the face, lips and talk...and he put a knife to my throat, the bloody fucking my pals SHIT!

Having said that, not too long before a kind black man offered me his umbrella as I was walking a long way by my lonesome in the pissing rain. He was cool :)

I would call him something a lot worse than that if he stuck a knife to my throat. Probably a combo cuss, with a few extra nonsensical syllables thrown in for good measure.

everything > thieves
(more mathematical reasoning)

Oh, it's great doing that after...but while he's got the blade out you're his bitch! ^_^ anyway, enough about that. Hangout spots! :D