Favorite Joey album

What is your favorite album with Joey on vocals?

• Armed and Dangerous

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spreading the Disease

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Among the Living

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • State of Euphoria

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Persistence of Time

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Attack of the Killer B's

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

nafnikufesin

N.F.F.
Dec 6, 2001
In a Zone
amandababypics.tripod.com
Same thing as the John poll, only this time it's Joey.

Now that I think about it, it's not such an easy choice, but I'd probably have to go with Among the Living myself.

Why did I include some EP's and not others? Because, that's why! :p

State of Euphoria!! Who can honestly say they don't love classics such as "Out of Sight, Out of Mind" and "Who Cares Wins?"

The answer is simple. People who are WRONG. :)

oh yeah! i bet you didn't think i'd know what a howling mad shithead was.

never underestimate the intelligence of Anarchy X, for it will inevitably result in nuclear destruction on a global scale!! and by inevitably, i mean, it won't. atleast, not caused by me.

Blaze rules!

Dang. I can't vote here 'cause I like P.O.T. and Among the same.
It's a tie.

Aw. Well I'll vote for P.O.T.

I love State Of Euphoria. That album is just classic to me. I love that song NOw Its Dark...based on a character from the Blue Velvet movie and how they did Misery Loves Company about that Stephen King book. I also love the Among The living album as well. Its hard to pick of fave.

I had to got with P.O.T., it's a hard choice for me too. I got to hear State all the way though while driving yesterday, it always puts me in a good mood. Joey blew it though on the "Make me Laugh" verse's

:smug: I went with Attack of the Killer B's because I love the play on words with the title (Blatantly ripped off by Skid Row on an EP the following year, so glad they are opening for Jackyl now :lol: B- Sides Ourselves, real cute Rachel, real cute:rolleyes: ) And I also picked it, because we don't have to suffer thru to much of Blowadonnas voice!!!:D OK, seriously, Among the Living is a speed metal bible, but Eddie Kramers bare bones production has made the album sound very dated (Kramers best productions are live records, the ones he produced in the 70's which sold billions and kept getting him high profile gigs up thru the 1990's, however, all his studio jobs sound weak in just a matter of years). I also like Persistence of Time , because it is sooo dark, but this is the album where it was so terribly noticeable that Anthrax needed a new vocalist. Joey just doesn't sound as pissed off as the lyrics read. Spreading the Disease has it's moments, but Charlie was yet to perfect his song-writing craft, so for every killer song, there is a dud. State of Euphoria might well be Joey's best work w/ the band, because it is the one in which he sounds most at home - it is also considered the bands most commercial, and therefore weakest, most mundane work to date.