What's your favorite song from the SOUND OF WHITE NOISE album?

What's your favorite song from the SOUND OF WHITE NOISE album?

• Potter's Field

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Only

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Room For One More

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Packaged Rebellion

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Hy Pro Glo

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Invisible

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • 1000 Points of Hate

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Black Lodge

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Sodium Penathol

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Burst

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • This is Not an Exit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I know all of you fucks have a song where you feel the lyrics relate to you personally. That is how I feel about Burst.
Great lyrics, fast beat, great riff. This is what I love about music. all three of these things rolled up into a tasty jelly doughnut

ONly gets my vote. Truly a masterpiece I think. Something during their gig you can sing along to! I love the album, Rom for one More, BURST, 1000 points of hate are amaxing tracks as well. But Only is the best one, followed very closely. cant wait for the new album!

Their coming to Glasgow on the March 7!! YES!, i`m there man. once again i get to see the greatest band play in my home town! last time i saw them..at the same place actually and I got to shake John Bush's hand during their set, very cool.

I think Bush is a better singer than joey, no disrespect, but i like the harshness of Bushes voice to joeys. All in all, Anthrax are bigger than ever!

cheers mate. I was about to post a "hello im new" post but it was a bit late and i must have passed out or something.

Just bought the Anthrax Moshers album, 1986-1991. about to listen to it now. Already I am looking forward to Bring the Noise In my world, Indians.

i just hope a tour is on there plans for next year in australia,which i think is still highly likely since they enjoyed there visit to japan so much!!