3. Harvest
4. Burden
5. Blackwater Park

My top 3 least favorite songs:
1. Hessian Peel
2. The Funeral Portrait
3. The Lotus Eater

Thoughts?

didnt really like lotus eater, enjoyed hessian peel, didnt really like the funeral portrait

didnt like those top 5 either

i dont know if i have a top 5 but if i did it would include for absent friends, dirge for november, patterns in the ivy ii and serenity painted death. dunno about the last slot

With growling:

Favorites: The Funeral Portrait, Wreath, Karma, Beneath the Mire, Harlequin Forest, Baying of the Hounds, Forest of October, Moonlapse Vertigo

Least Favorites: Advent, The Amen Corner, Nectar, Godhead's Lament

Without growling:

Favorites: Harvest, Benighted, Burden, A Fair Judgment, Credence, Closure

Least Favorites: Porcelain Heart, Hex Omega, Weakness

With growling:

Favorites: The Funeral Portrait, Wreath, Karma, Beneath the Mire, Harlequin Forest, Baying of the Hounds, Forest of October, Moonlapse Vertigo

Least Favorites: Advent, The Amen Corner, Nectar, Godhead's Lament

Without growling:

Favorites: Harvest, Benighted, Burden, A Fair Judgment, Credence, Closure

Least Favorites: Porcelain Heart, Hex Omega, Weakness

Ooo Weakness is so good man!

"Blackwater park" is BY FAR my favorite.

Other favourites are Hessian Peel, Hex Omega, Isolation Years, To rid the disease, Wreath and the Moor

Least favourites... Porcelain heart, To whisper a lullaby, serenity painted death and some other tracks from the first two albums whose names I dont remember.

Fave: It's been GoP for a while

Least Fave: Den Standiga Resan, snoooooooooze

Favorite: Hessian Peel, The Lotus Eater, Ghost of Perdition, House of Wealth, Under The Weeping Moon, The Night And The Silent Water, When, Karma, Godhead's Lament, Serenity Painted Death, The Leper Affinity, Bleak, The Drapery Falls, Wreath, To Rid The Disease, Closure ....
Least: Porcelain Hearth

favourites: Bleak, Baying to the hounds, Burden, Night and the silent water, Nectar.

least favourite: leper affinity, wreath.

Favorites: blackwater park, the leper affinity, drapery falls, the moor, burden
Least favorites: beneath the mire, master's apprentices, karma, in the mist she was standing, twilight is my robe

Its funny, like its periodical someone always opens this favourite song thread and to my surprise each time it gets a lot of answers.

Favourites : April Ethereal, When, Demon Of The Fall, The Moor, Serenity Painted Death, White Cluster, The Leper Affinity, Bleak, The Funeral Portrait, Deliverance, A Fair Judgement, Windowpane, Closure, Ghost Of Perdition, The Baying Of The Hounds, Isolation Years, Heir Apparent, The Lotus Eater and Hessian Peel.

Least favourite : Prologue, Porcelain Heart, The Amen Corner and Reverie.

Favorites : Under the Weeping Moon, Black Rose Immortal, Demon of the Fall, Serenity Painted Death, Blackwater Park, A Fair Judgement, Windowpane, Ghost of Perdition, The Lotus Eater .
Least Favorites : Actually I can't think of one !

favorite: stengah, first5 seconds of DotF
least favorite: all still life and morningrise and orchid

Top 5:

1. Blackwater Park
2. Wreath
3. Hessian Peel
4. Serenity Painted Death
5. The Leper Affinity

Bottom 5:

1. Prologue
2. Requiem
3. Coil
4. Weakness
5. Porcelain Heart

i have a feeling this has been done before, but:

top song:
porcelain heart (one of the first ones i heard so it's special to me i know its not that great tho)

least favorite:
deliverance (i just don't like it!)

btw nice avatar goats of perdition! :lol: i have that, but i think for my mom! :D