Favorite/Least Favorite Opeth Songs

listen - - SHUT THE FUCK UP IF YUOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY JUST DONT SAY IT. OBVIOUSLY IT ISNT SHIT BECAUSE ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE POSTING IN IT YOU BIG IDIOT

My thoughts are you need to listen to the rest of their albums.

Yeah, I know, it just takes me along time to really appreciate their songs. I have to listen to them again and again for them to really sink in.

Oh, and could you all give me a break about how this thread has been done so many times before. This was my first ever post on this forum, after all. :devil:

holy shit .. stop this SHITTHREAD NOW

always the same shit.

If you dont like the thread, then dont open it for fuck sakes. I'm new to the forums and have never seen this thread before, so it's an interesting read for me. Take your selfish ass elswhere please.

Ok...you told us what your favorites songs were..happy now?...Now stop posting shit...

Please. noob.
Hehe

Anesthetize said:
Also, welcome to the boards.

Thanks.
If others are in agreement that it would benificial for the forum to have a stickied 'favorite song' thread, then we really should talk to the mods. And by we, I mean you and your protesters (no disrespect intended)

Favourites (in no particular order):
Burden
Deliverance
A Fair Judgement
Heir Apparent
Ghost of Perdition/Blackwater Park

Least Favourite:
Porcelain Heart

Favorite - Deliverance and To Bid You Farewell

Least Fav - Can't pick just one or two, or even five, but I don't care much for a few from Orchid that completely lack structure and flow.

Is it that time of the week again? Oh well...

BEST:
The Moor, Ghost of Perdition, April Ethereal, Advent, Serenity Painted Death

WORST:
Atonement, Hex Omega, Isolation Years, Porcelain Heart, Weakness