Favorite Live Nevermore

Oct 13, 2002
The Womb Of WA
For those who have seen them live, what was the song you think they pulled off sounding the best, made you wet your tiddy whities, or just favorite in general? Although I never seen them live myself, I've got a bunch of live bootlegs by them and I think my favorite would be "This Sacrament".

Nice and catchy that song, for a sing a long...with lighters blowing in the wind....

HAPPY METAL

Pff, that's a hard one..i have seen them many times..let's think.
hmm, i must agree with you there, i think This Sacrament kicks my ass too. The combined action between the drums and guitars really crawls over me when i hear that song!
But, in my opinion, that's what makes Nevermore so interesting, they create balance...i just love it when i feel " the flow" and it takes control over me, that's what makes Nevermore such a great band on stage! But most of the time, i pay much attention to the drums, Van can really groove on particular parts, especially on the ride, which is my fav cymbal of all. Ok enough..otherwise i go on like hours about this..hehe ;)

xxx Iris xxx

even better... mpg! look for my thread on "new idea for ftp" or somethin similar, use the link that i state is for DOWNLOADING.... go to My Video Rips, then theres a Nevermore video in there :)

Somebody called the s/t GRUNGE!! :lol: What a fuckin joke! My favorite song of theirs in concert would probably have to be, "Next In Line", or "Seven Tongues Of God". "Beyond Within", & "The Learning" are close runners up.

I just wish they'd play "Matricide" at some point, when I'm there! :) (Or, at least film it for a DVD, or something. ;) )

Nevermore...

Have you ever listened to MUDHONEY, don't ever fucking speak liek that again, unless you have your facts, you ignorant jack-ass....

I just wish they'd play "Matricide" at some point becuase i am little kid, and I can't get to see bands.

The joke is on you pal, open your eyes, the media lies and your going to war....get ready for the micro nuclear bombs.

Originally posted by s/t GRUNGE!!
Have you ever listened to MUDHONEY, don't ever fucking speak liek that again, unless you have your facts, you ignorant jack-ass....

I just wish they'd play "Matricide" at some point becuase i am little kid, and I can't get to see bands.

The joke is on you pal, open your eyes, the media lies and your going to war....get ready for the micro nuclear bombs.

Huh? :lol: What the FUCK are you babbling about? What does Mudhoney have to do with someone's review stating that Nevermore's debut album was a grunge record? No, I haven't listened to Mudhoney, what do they sound like? I've heard of them, but just never got around to listening to them.

I've seen Nevermore live 6 or 7 times, & they have yet to play that song. I would like to hear how that song translates in a live environment, is all. Also, I'm hardly a kid, but that really makes no difference.

What the fuck does the media have to do with anything? And, just what are Micro- Nukes? Nukes that destroy entire ant-hills? Blow up a house, but nothing else? I'm going to war? I don't think the military would want me. I have this affliction called, "Independent Thought" They really frown upon that. :) Plus, I think I would be considered too old. :(

Nevermore...

The Learning on that boot of Mr. Bozarth's was great.
its just got such an awesome groove during the heavy parts that are absolutely perfect to head band too(the part where warrel headbangs most often) and the whole song of all ove rthe place, its long, the lyrics too.......fuck its so good.

but from what i've seen..............i'd say.................fault of the flesh maybe, beyond within as well