Favorite Live Nevermore

Originally posted by Nevermore26
Huh? :lol: What the FUCK are you babbling about? What does Mudhoney have to do with someone's review stating that Nevermore's debut album was a grunge record? No, I haven't listened to Mudhoney, what do they sound like? I've heard of them, but just never got around to listening to them.

I've seen Nevermore live 6 or 7 times, & they have yet to play that song. I would like to hear how that song translates in a live environment, is all. Also, I'm hardly a kid, but that really makes no difference.

What the fuck does the media have to do with anything? And, just what are Micro- Nukes? Nukes that destroy entire ant-hills? Blow up a house, but nothing else? I'm going to war? I don't think the military would want me. I have this affliction called, "Independent Thought" They really frown upon that. :) Plus, I think I would be considered too old. :(

Nevermore...
I too would like to know what the hell he is talking about

what strikes me as odd is that WD said that they're recording a show coming up for a DVD.... and yet he said that they'll never do it because theres "enough bootlegs out there"... either he gave in to peer pressure or there is somethign VERY VERY VERY special gonna happen there...

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
you do??? could you upload them to my FTP? hehehe if ya do, ill give u your own leech account that bypasses the max-number of users :p wuddya say buuuuddy? :p

FTWho? Bypass leaches where? :confused: Not sure what it all means, I know nothing about uploading/downloading music on the internet. Is this one of those Napster type deals where you have the music on your hard drive and people download your files and you download others files? Are there some sort of programs people use for this? Sorry for my ignorance, but I do so many CD and CDR trades that I've never found time to look into the file sharing side of thing.

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
what strikes me as odd is that WD said that they're recording a show coming up for a DVD.... and yet he said that they'll never do it because theres "enough bootlegs out there"... either he gave in to peer pressure or there is somethign VERY VERY VERY special gonna happen there...

SHUSH!
Stop jinxing it mother fucker!! :lol:

lol..... an FTP is basically a portal (yes, portal, f00!!!) into your computer that you can allow access to one user, 2 users, 3 users, unlimited users, etc into. its a means for upload/downloading files from/to each other... for example: my ftp has a Nevermore VCD, Sanctuary VCD, Slayer VCD, American Head Charge VCD, Drowning Pool VCD, alot of Zakk Wylde bootlegs and bootlegs from the following (may leave out 2 or 3)
----
Zakk Wylde (BLS, Pride and Glory, Book of Shadows)
Slayer
Sanctuary
Nevermore (a demo, i gotta find my other bootleg)
Dream Theater
Dark Tranquility
In Flames
Soil
White Zombie
Megadeth
Liquid Tension Experiment
Dimmu Borgir
George Carlin (i recorded this on ;))
Ozzy Osbourne (1 which i recorded, 1 which i didnt)
Thunderbrew (awesome band that posts at the BLS message board, i recorded this one)
---------------------
an easy program to use would be FlashFXP. if you're interested in browsing around to see what i have, let me know :)

depends on the internet connection, if you have Cable itll go fast if you upload... if you download something, it depends on the connection of the uploader... fastest i can upload is at 18 kb/sec... i can download max. at 80+ kb/sec

Um they ruled when i saw them, but sadly I can't remember what the setlist was. I do, however, remember yelling to play poison godmachine, but they didn't play it. Warrel was also pissed cause Jim hit him with the bass and then pushed him outta the way. Quite funny it was. :worship: