Favorite Metal Tshirt?

Now predictably most of you out there would own and prob wear Metal tshirts around at least some of the time so i'm interested what your fav shirt is? Post a pic if you can.
I have literally 200 of the fuckers so it's extremely hard for me as i live in the things but i guess either my SENTENCED "Cold White Light" t/s or NEVERMORE " In Memory" longsleeve are at the top.
I'd prob like my LYCANTHIA one but i don't have one!doh. That's for another thread another time me thinks.hahaha
Now go forth and post!:kickass:

Another of my favs is this brilliant SENTENCED "Amok" shirt which i have just recently acquired and proudly showed it off at MAIDEN. I think you can see it in their somewhere?:lol:

DaveMAIDENfu.jpg

out soon t-shirt freak
===
Warrel Danes-Praise to the War MAchine
Author: Rob.K
Date: 2008-02-06 18:21:44
Views: 215
Got a cdr advance last sat and at first i was letdown...It totally comes across as souding Nevermore lite but with simpler songwriting....

But after 4 listens i am really luving this..Warrel is singing more midrange and even doing alot of lower parts as well as quieter parts..Like i said the songwriting is really tame but Warrel really shines on this cd..Track10-Patterns is probalbly his more passionate song he has ever written/sang on.....JUst one hell of a killer chorus....There;s a real IN Memory vibe going on throughout the cd but with a modern sound.....Not sure if the dude from SOilwork is playing on the cd but there's some tasty guiatr work as well..I would highly recommed this cd..Just give it time....