Favorite Movies of 2003?

Haven't seen too many new movies this year, but i pretty much enjoyed Kill Bill! And I'm sure RotK is a great one, so i'll try to catch that before the new year is around...

I've seen several great movies in 2003, but the two movies that easily impressed me most are LoTR:Return Of The King and The Last Samurai. These movies rule. Kill Bill was another great one.

Definitely the Swedish movie "Kops" - one of the funniest movies I´ve seen in the last years!:worship:

I also liked "Good bye, Lenin!" and the Danish movie "OKAY" very much :) and I´m sure I will like "ROTK" (haven´t seen it yet). I also looking forward to seeing "Mors Elling" - if it is as funny as :worship: "Elling" :worship: was! (I hope it will be shown in Germany this year.)

Best: Return of the King
Other good ones: Kill Bill vol. 1, Both Matrix-sequels, Master&Commander, Phone Booth, Two Towers Extended Edition DVD.

Worst: Underworld was bunch of cliches in both story and cinematography, and the bunch wasn't even put together properly. Horrible crap.
Terminator 3, stupid story and action didn't work.
I'm glad I didn't see SWAT.

Voice of God said:
Best: Return of the King
Other good ones: Kill Bill vol. 1, Both Matrix-sequels, Master&Commander, Phone Booth, Two Towers Extended Edition DVD.

Worst: Underworld was bunch of cliches in both story and cinematography, and the bunch wasn't even put together properly. Horrible crap.
Terminator 3, stupid story and action didn't work.
I'm glad I didn't see SWAT.
You actually like Phone Booth??? I'll have to add City of God to my faves this year...