Favorite new songs

Insania

As Good As Dead
Jun 7, 2002
Sacramento
Visit site
I know, they may not have been released this year, but my play counter says I've played these songs the most, so they must be my faves:

System Decay -- Kreator/Violent Revolution
The Storm -- Witchery/Symphony for the Devil
Judgement Failed -- Dragonlord/Rapture
Leech -- The Haunted/Made me Do It
Reign of Terror -- Testament/First Strike Still Deadly

What others?

Wytch Hazel - 'See My Demons'
Alice Cooper - 'Rules Of The Road'
The Flower Kings - 'The Queen'
Trespass - 'Live Like A King'
Air Raid - 'Lionheart'
Supersonic Revolution - 'Holy Holy Ground'
Blood Ceremony - 'Ipsissimus'
Tanith - 'Architects Of Time'
Night Demon - 'Outsider'

Reactions: CiG
Most of my fav songs from the last 10 years are from local bands since I follow them so closely and seeing a song played live can help the cause. Otherwise I guess I haven't really had time to listen to new albums enough for many tracks to grow on me.

Bloodnut - Clean Green Yeah Right
Bloodnut - Subtlety in the Street
Creeping - Death Knell Offering
Danzig - Black Laden Crown
Earth Tongue - Pentagram on the Moon
Left or Right - Private Number
Mammuthus - Formless
Metallica - If Darkness Had a Son
Skull Patrol - Pūtiki
The House of Capricorn - Ashlands

...plus a bunch of tracks by Ripship and Wax Chattels. No Ties is almost metal-adjacent and appeals to me for similar reasons to metal.

Blood Ceremony - 'Ipsissimus'
I'll have to check their new one out. I don't think they bettered their 1st album with the others.

I'll have to check their new one out. I don't think they bettered their 1st album with the others.

To me it's the other way around. I checked their first two albums and they don't do anything for me. But after their third the band is pure 100 % beef.

The Obsessed - 'Jailine'
Saxon - 'Madame Guillotine'
Týr - 'Dragons Never Die'
Tarot (AUS) - 'The Winding Road'

• Love
Reactions: jacobss
The Obsessed - 'Jailine' i like that new song also !!! can you tell me more of your taste please ? I've been really vibing with this new track lately, it's got such a fresh sound. It's like a burst of energy every time it comes on. I found it through this cool site, Stewmac, where people share their music recommendations. It's one of those tunes that just grabs you from the first beat and keeps you hooked till the end.

I have been a fan of The Obsessed for quite some time, and thus it was natural for me to get the new album. 'Jailine' really stands up in the record.

I mostly a traditional metal kind of guy (thus why I ended as moderator here), bands from the NWOBHM are my faves. I also enjoy some power, doom and thrash. Besides very much in love with 70's progressive rock and some modern prog metal bands.

• Love
Reactions: jacobss