Name Your Favorite Sneap Project's

I'll never go back to analogue, the advantages of Pro Tools far out weigh any advantages (if any) of analogue. Your hearing the difference between myself and Neil Kernons style as opposed the difference in analogue / digital, also the tuning as I said. I've done analogue recordings that sound more digital. Van especially wanted more clarity on the kit, so it's probably the triggered kicks your picking up on also, which end up getting more high end as the gtrs and bass are going lower and getting in the way. I personally didnt listen too closely to what Neil did with the band, he has his way of doing things and I have mine, obviously some people prefer his work and some prefer mine, I dont have a problem with that.

The Blaze albums. The sound and of course music just takes me back to the days of POM, Reckless and Wild and Power and the Glory. Great job! Only wish you could work with Priest, Maiden or even a record (erk cd!) with Arjen (Ayreon, Star One).

Argh. I didn't realise that you (andy that is, doh!) prodouced The Gathering. That record blew me away soundwise. So damn good! That and DHIADW must be two of the best prodoucings I've ever heard. Another great is Fredrik Thordendal's Special defects - sol Niger Within. But that another thing ;)

Two of my favorite albums qua production are Nevermore's DHIADW and Wages Of Sin from Arch Enemy [the other one is "A Sense Of Change from Sieges Even]. Great job Andy!