favorite opeth album

WTF555666

Jun 9, 2006
which one is your favorite, & also post your favorite songs too for kicks.
I personally go by how many songs I like on a particular album, so Blackwater Park gets it. Tracks 1-5:headbang:

Fave album: Still Life out of what Ive heard so far.

Song: Get back to you tommorow.

Cool thread idea btw

Huh, I thought people would go STFU or something. The people on BTBAM board are like that, like they're all drunk or something.

deadhorse.gif

Bierbommetje said:
There are some crucial differences that excuse this thread.

A: There's isnt any poll
B: The question asked in this topic doesn't seem to have more then one answer (aka "Still Life and Blackwater Park are my faves")
C: This one is about your favorite, not what you think is best.

Yet they both revolve around people responding with the names of Opeth albums.

WTF555666 said:
Yeah I know but I couldn't find that thread. It's like it disapeared like a girl's virginity. But apparently Still Life is the best album, I can't find that one. I've looked in stores & tried to order one from barnes & noble but they were out of stock.

Try cdnow.com

Bier, stop being so defensive. It only takes a couple of clicks to find the same results of this thread, is all you're being told. At least WTF didn't bitch. Good job on that and good luck with finding SL. eBay never fails you know.

biggsy said:
Bier, stop being so defensive. It only takes a couple of clicks to find the same results of this thread, is all you're being told. At least WTF didn't bitch. Good job on that and good luck with finding SL. eBay never fails you know.

Dude, I wasn't being serious

The search came up with 17 pages of results for crying out loud