Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Benighted

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • Face of Melinda

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • Harvest

Votes: 46 24.1%

• Total voters
Yeah! Im surprised there isn't more votes for Benighted :eek: - my fave ballad type song, followed by To Bid You Farewell...but I like the short beautifulness of Benighted, plus it has that wicked jazz guitar solo :loco:

I voted for harvest, just because I really like the overall sound of it. Short, simple, and rich with music.

The other songs are all great too, and they all have their good qualities, so it was really hard to pick one.

The only thing that was certain was that I wouldn't pick Remeber Tomorrow, just because Opeth didn't write it.

wtf is going on with this poll? I mean, there are more votes for Harvest than for Face of Melinda or Credence, but in the comments there are like 10 to Credence, 10 to Face of Melinda and like 2 for Harvest.

Anyway Harvest for me :kickass:

Choosing from the options available on the poll... I don't know, 'To Bid You Farewell' and 'Credence' are tied for me, I think. But I'd probably vote for 'Credence'. But if we updated it to include everything through 'Watershed', I'd choose 'Isolation Years', definitely.

Out of these certainly Harvest, but that would not be the case if it were updated.