Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Benighted

Votes: 20 10.5%
  • Face of Melinda

Votes: 42 22.0%
  • Harvest

Votes: 46 24.1%

• Total voters
Not on the list but I have to go for To Rid The Disease. It has the most beautiful chorus of any Opeth song ever (imo anyway). Pity they didnt do the backing vocals when they played it live but it was still awesome.

1. I don't think Facial of Melinda and TBYF are ballads
2. It's nearly impossible to update this thread because of the Damnation album

With FoM and TBYF gone, my favorite Opeth ballad is Isolation Years.

Urgh... I'm not one of those people who absolutely have to know exactly what note of which part of which track of which album of which band of which genre of which era I absolutely positively like the very very best.

I could not decide which one is the best. I could write a very long post about which songs fits to the best moods and occasions for me personally. Suffice it to say they're all well within my 'superb' treshold. I won't vote.

Well said.

Not yet have I got into Credence completely, but so far my favorites are Hours of Wealth and Harvest.

Edit: I just noticed, To bid you farevel pwns both!

To bid farewell.The first Opeth song i've ever heard, and at that time i thought Opeth plays only that kinda music, and then i listened to When...and u can imagine how that screaming thing smashed my face lol.
And all those songs are awesome !!!

1. I don't think Facial of Melinda and TBYF are ballads
2. It's nearly impossible to update this thread because of the Damnation album

With FoM and TBYF gone, my favorite Opeth ballad is Isolation Years.

:worship:

None of those...so I voted for nothing. Personally, I don't think Face of Belinda is a ballad because of the end but whatever.

Closure is my favorite ballad...one of the best Opeth songs period.