Favorite Opeth quote

Either:

"In the pouring rain, nothing is the same"

Or

"You have to live before you die young"

"We're Opeth. From Stockholm, Sweden."

And a nice one from the Watershed-DVD (although I can't quote it literally):

"I've bought a keyboard now ... same as Per's ... don't know if it's good or shit ... it has a volume knob."

'Your face was like the photograph
Painted white
We didn't speak very often about it'

'And she was swathed in sorrow, as if born within its mask.'

'She, laughing and weeping at once: "Take me away...."'

'The bond we never spoke of, once stark and enticing, now slowly smouldering to dust.'

'Just one second, and I was left with nothing. Her fragrance still pulsating through damp air. That day came to an end, and she had lost in me her CREDENCE.'

'I have gone away.'

'The cold season drift over the land. The castles were all empty, asleep. Long awaiting their king. Beckoning 'round the bend.'

Eh, I'll do more later.

"there is a death i'm awaiting"
and "there is a rain falling only on me"

"would someone watch over me in my time of need?"

"(there's) a sorrow in me" - i know the first word is just implied, i think. but i love singing that part of the song (ok the whole song) as well as the personal thing that i seem to be forever swimming in an ocean of sorrow. and i can't swim. moving on...

"what would they care, if i did stay. no one would/should know"

"there is a death i'm awaiting"
and "there is a rain falling only on me"

"would someone watch over me in my time of need?"

"(there's) a sorrow in me" - i know the first word is just implied, i think. but i love singing that part of the song (ok the whole song) as well as the personal thing that i seem to be forever swimming in an ocean of sorrow. and i can't swim. moving on...

"what would they care, if i did stay. no one would/should know"

you forgot "summer is miles and miles away and no one would ask me to stay". their most emo line i guess.

When I find myself humming to Opeth, it is usually this:

Darkness encloses
and the candle seem to expire
in her cold cold hand...