Black Sabbath
Paranoid
Master Of Reality
Volume IV
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath
Sabotage
Tehnical Ecstasy
Never Say Die

Hard for me being a Sabbath man! But I went with Sabbath Bloody Sabbath only because it gets the most spins!!

:headbang:

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is not far behind, but I honestly think that Sabotage is completely full of gems, like Megalomania, The Writ, Supertzar, etc. Just a damn epic album in general.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath is not far behind, but I honestly think that Sabotage is completely full of gems, like Megalomania, The Writ, Supertzar, etc. Just a damn epic album in general.

Am I Going Insane!! The ending is still a creepy listen!!

Way too hard to choose really, but I voted for Sabbath Bloody Sabbath, a it tends to be my favorite more often than not, followed by Sabotage, Volume IV, and Master of Reality (in that order). No getting around it, Sabbath rules and always has.

Since it says the favorite (not the best) I had to go with "Technical Ecstasy", still my favorite tunes from Ozzy era are: 'N.I.B' which comes in the debut, 'Under The Sun Every Day Comes And Goes' which comes in "Vol.4" and 'Spiral Architect' from SBS. So was easy to vote without thinking, but if you take a bit of time it's difficult to vote for a sibgle favorite album :D

I've been thinking about this all day, and I'm still stumped. I was never a huge early Sabbath fan until the last 15-20 years. I just didn't grow up with it, other than the obvious songs. So while I like a lot more songs now, there are still songs I'm unfamilar with on every album.

I love the debut, and Master of Reality equally. I think Vol 4 has some great stuff on it (Supernaut!), but when I really "heard" Sabotage, I realized it was special. So I'm sticking with Sabotage....

although I still haven't heard Paranoid or the last two.

How could you not have heard it? Half the songs on that were hits!

Side one

1. "War Pigs" – 7:57
2. "Paranoid" – 2:52
3. "Planet Caravan" – 4:32
4. "Iron Man" – 5:58

[edit] Side two

1. "Electric Funeral" – 4:52
2. "Hand of Doom" – 7:07
3. "Rat Salad" – 2:31
4. "Fairies Wear Boots" – 6:15