Favorite Shadow Demon song?

Which is your favorite Shadow Demon song?

• And The Meek

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • My Eyes Fixed

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Of The Shadows

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Sure DJ vote....

This is a difficult vote, since my personal two faves off the trio are so close, but in my desire to buck trends I had to vote for MEF.

I just love the words, plus the guitar lines are outstanding..

If only the bass work were up to par.. J/K.. :)

tbhride said:
Aw man I wanna know some new song titles:hotjump:

:loco:
OK, sure. Since we've played two live anyway already I'll toss these out:
A Dream of Dreams
Brave Murder Day

The second is a tribute to Travis Smith's kick-ass piece we used for the EP.

Looking at our set-list for the Sonata Arctica gig we'll be unveiling two or three more depending on the time allowed. I'm sure we'll have more about those after the show. :headbang:

Ara'KusTony said:
ADOD? You keeping shit from me Zach?

And the Meek... Hands down. Phenominal guitar work and Blaine sounds so epic and killer.
Just wait. :D You will get to hear 'A Dream of Dreams' at one of our upcoming shows. I think you will agree that it gives ATM a run for it's money.

But I'm not biased or anything...

Even though I know the content of the whole album, And The Meek is still one of my personal favs. Probably because it was the very first SD song I've ever heard and inspired me to get back into playing drums to try out for the band.

Another song that I'm quite fond of has the initials of WATD. It's a fast, high energy track that features plenty of double basssahh! :headbang:

first of all i have to say " THIS BAND IS FUCKEN AWSOME AND THERE FROM SEATTLE ( WHICH IS ACROSS THE OCEAN FROM ME) OMG!!!!!!" and my fav song.... is my eyes fixed then again i like all them and i still need to order that EP

And The Meek is my favorite. Love the damn intoduction and how it leads into the guitar riff. It always gives my goose bumps when I play it. Haha. I still gotta order the EP though, but I will wait until the shirts get put up so I can order them at the same time.