Favorite song off "From Your Grave"?

What is your favorite song from "From Your Grave"?

• Total voters
That's my second choice! I went with "A Breath Beneath" just because it's the one I listen to the most and that's a pretty good judge of favorite for these purposes anyway. :D

Mark_Palangio said:
Yeah really. From Your Grave is one of those albums with no bad songs, like The Jester Race, Heartwork, or Slaughter Of The Soul. :worship:

Yeah.. I wouldnt say that album was perfect at all. Overrated.. definately. But perfect? Far from it. Dismember - Like an Everflowing Stream was perfect.. :yell:

first time poster here..but big fan of the absence..i'd probably have to go with i, deciever on this one..with necropolis coming in as a close second

I just don't know that for sure,becouse the album is one of the best that i have heard in a long time,i i think it is the best in 2005.Really awesome.

Will the new album come?Or not?Becouse you guys are awesome and the new album will be the awesome move.

well, i voted for summoning the darkness a while ago, but now i think if i could, i would change it to seven demons. both badass songs though (like everything on from your grave).

Foralltid said:
I had to go with Heaven Ablaze. That song is friggn badass.

fuck you michael, its all about from your grave :kickass: the intro riffs got me good on that one, just about creamed myself when i heard it.:oops:

seven demons by far takes the cake for me :) my favorite only because it was the song i got the first real moshpit in.... now im sort of addicted to them and i try to thrasha at every show i go to unless i get a tattoo right before it