• Finality

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Alternate Ending

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters

orcslayr23

Jan 30, 2008
CT, USA
What's your favorite songs off Woods 5? I'd say my top 3 are Lightning and Snow, Traveling Alone, and Adoras Vivos (it's hard to narrow down even to 3 because the whole album is amazing).

I voted 'Death is not an exit', 'Keeper of the Ledger', 'Traveling Alone, 'Career Suicide', 'Finality', and 'Alternative Ending'.

Honestly the whole album absolutely kills. Finality and Alternative ending are the best closing I have heard on an album ever.

I wish I knew more Woodsmen in the New England area. It would rule to have a remembrance day where we all got together somewhere (somewhere metal), blasted some Woods, talked about metal, drank some beers (or soda, whatever your preference) in honor of the Woods legacy, and caught a metal show or something.

I wish I knew more Woodsmen in the New England area. It would rule to have a remembrance day where we all got together somewhere (somewhere metal), blasted some Woods, talked about metal, drank some beers (or soda, whatever your preference) in honor of the Woods legacy, and caught a metal show or something.

I still think we should do something like this, regardless of location.

If we can pick a certain location for everyone to meet at a certain time, we could do this.

I went with Lightning and Snow, Adora Vivos, and Finality, but like everyone else has said the whole album is killer (probably going to #1 on my top 10 of the year list) and it was hard to choose only 3 as my favorites.

I forgot to tell you Tim, at that Winter is Coming fest that I played earlier this year, the fest was dedicated to David Gold. There was a booth that was selling Woods merch as well.

And yes, that would rule.

I still think we should do something like this, regardless of location.

If we can pick a certain location for everyone to meet at a certain time, we could do this.

...A MEETING PLACE AND TIME!

On a related note, I did a vocal cover of Travelling Alone, but i've had some trouble uploading it. Soundcloud blocked it because of 'copyrighted material'. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I could upload it? It's just a sound file, not a video too.

I think my current favorite is Alternate Ending. I was listening to it last month and I was reading along with the lyrics, and I just then realized that the lyrics were too similar to how David died. I actually just paused the track as i'm writing this right now because I started to tear up and breaking down at work would not be a good thing lol.

On a related note, I did a vocal cover of Travelling Alone, but i've had some trouble uploading it. Soundcloud blocked it because of 'copyrighted material'. Anyone have any suggestions as to how I could upload it? It's just a sound file, not a video too.

Wanna listen to this song! :p
And what about video-picture? Don't know, may be there is one word to name it. When videofile consists of one picture and some music.