Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Cenotaph

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • No More Will

Votes: 13 16.3%
  • Forever

Votes: 2 2.5%

• Total voters
I cannot decided between the title tracl 'Dreaming Neon Black' and 'Beyond Within'.

Both are fantastic :)

My favorite on the album generally is Poison Godmachine but recently I have been really fancying I am the Dog, and so I chose that.

Looks like this poll has more obvious favorites than on DHIADW, as four songs (albeit ones all crucial to Nevermore's identity) have accumulated the majority of the vote so far. Three of the songs that have zero in front of them (Fault, Lotus, Play Dead) I absoltely love. One I find to be just as crushing as anything in Nevermore's catalog, one I find to be just as emotional as DNB or The Heart Collector, and the last is just an all around great song.

i like all of those songs, however, lately its been Poison that got me up and bangin!

Fault and Lotus ( my name, snicker snicker ) are both very good. All Play dead is very eerie, and i like that too.

It's a hard choice. I am the Dog, Poison Godmachine, Deconstruction, Fault of The Flesh all destroy. I love the vocals on the intro to Deconstruction but PGM has too win it.

It's hard to choose between I AM THE DOG and POISON GODMACHINE. Warrel pointed out in an interview in BRAVE WORDS AND BLOODY KNUCLES, or some other magazine, that GOD backwards is DOG. Plus , I've been called a dog and the furthest thing from a saint.

She screams from the alcove, I AM THE DOG!!!

ZANEX "THE DOG":headbang: :devil: :heh:

not to put down these songs because I love em, but it kind of saddens me that the most voted for songs off DNB and DHIADW are Dreaming Neon Black and The Heart Collector... basically the two songs that are more, well slower songs that would seem to be more radio friendly type (not that they are played on the radio), I really love these songs but they are definately not the best Nevermore tunes on those albums, I don't listen to Nevermore for the slower songs even though Nevermore writes great slower songs... I guess I am like that though, kind of how people will say Stairway To Heaven is the best Led Zep song, I think it is the most overated.

While I wouldn't call DNB or Heart Collector radio friendly because of the intensely soorowful nature of those songs, I can appreciate the Zeppelin analogy...Stairway is the most overrated song ever! And I think every slower Nevermore song except BIN is just as great as those two. Now where is that Lotus Eaters vote?

Zanex - Nevermore are dogs! :)

I didnt say radio friendly, I said radio friendly type...meaning slower tempo and catchy chorus. While I love slower Nevermore songs (in my opinion they havent released a bad song) I listen to Nevermore for metal. I mean if you had a choice to listen to The Passenger or listen to This Sacrament for the rest of your life, hmf, which one would you choose?