Favorite song on Live On The Edge Of Forever...

What is your favorite song on Live On The Edge Of Forever...

• Prelude

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fallen/Transcendence

• Communion and the Oracle

• The Bird-Serpent War

• Smoke and Mirrors

• Total voters
Taliwakker said:
can that be "our" song??

awwww :lol: well you know, we need SOMETHING to play when we run off and elope at some crappy little chapel (in Utah..bigamy isnt a problem there apparently) with a Mike Romeo impersonator acting as the JP.. See I've got it all planned out, are you scared yet? ;)

It's really hard to choose since, I like every single song that thing. But if I had to choose, I have to go with "On the breath of poseidon." The entire song captures me all the time (studio and live) and I love the part right before the ending which is also on the ending of Rediscovery Part II. I can feel the song and it just refreshes my mind. I know I sound weird about it, but that's how I feel about the music of Symphony X.

SR wrote
awwww well you know, we need SOMETHING to play when we run off and elope at some crappy little chapel (in Utah..bigamy isnt a problem there apparently) with a Mike Romeo impersonator acting as the JP.. See I've got it all planned out, are you scared yet?

You creepy bitch :lol:

I was hoping we could be the support act for Russell's wedding....but
seeing we are to wed in Utah i better organise some accomodation

Here we go
aliner.jpg

We'll honeymoon in style

looks good..very \m/.. cept im hotter ;) but mmm Tali, you dressed up like Harry Potter wearing a Burger King crown... sighs** I'm in love. I think the kiddies singing the choir would get quite a show of their own.