favorite spastic ink song

Coypu

Mar 16, 2002
medieteknik.bth.se
So what is everyones favorite spastic ink song?

Personally I think that Mosquto Brain Surgery is the one, that song is a true masterpeice and it contains my alltime favorite riff and the ending bits are brilliant.

Mosquito, Hare, Squeaky or Suspended on all Fours because it uses a second-order all-combinatorial set (although if memory serves, it's not used in a combinatorial fashion in that tune).

From Complete: "See & It's Sharp" - such a fun song I laughed out loud the first time I heard it. "187" is a close 2nd (intense bass solo!!)

From Compatible: Gotta be "Multi Masking". This song is a drum clinic all by itself!! I never appreciated the use of hi-hat until I heard some of Bobby's stuff. Just plain unbelieveable. The close 2nd would be "Just A Little Bit", especially that second intro (after the guitar lead). Take turns listening to it on the right, then left channel - it's insane!! That one would be tricky to pull off live!!

It'd have to be something off Ink Complete, I just can't stomach listening to Ink Compatible. Sadly, I must add, because the music is splendid.