Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Book Of The Dead

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Unseen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beware

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
My favorite is Beware. I know it failed to please many people, but I just love this album. The production is far from powerful, but the songs are great. I really like the vocals of Nadir, and this album is not so influenced by Iron Maiden like the other releases, it has a Sabbath riffing style.

Yeah! Agree! I mean it's true that Beware is too different from all the other records, not only by music but also with line-up.. so this details might be in fan's head when they listen to it.. and sort of don't give it a chance.
Unfortunately I was like that when I first got the disc. It was MANY years ago.. and I bought it mainly becouse of bonus material. But now, after many many years, I found this cd again and since I grew and got more ''wiser lol'' in these years, I gave it a chance and I was AMAZED how fucking great album it is. Nadir vocals are really strong and fits very well those endless hard riffs and songwriting itself is perfect. Really love this album now. Another album that opened for me completely is The Goddes Principle. It happened some long time ago already, but the thing is that for almost 2 years I couldn't understand those songs and got only headache from them!:p The songs sounded like riffs without beginning and end.. but once I played the cd in car while doing a long trip.. it finally got inside my mind. I guess enjoying the ride, views and nature makes you always more sensitive and this helps you to grow together with the music you are listening at the same time. I only wish that all those golden songs from Goddes Principle were recorded with better sound quality and production. Some of the best/crazy metal songs with progressive feeling there.