Favorite TV shows

Has anyone seen the show Freaks and Geeks? It's a fantastic show and was cancelled in like 2000. so funny.

Has anyone seen the show Freaks and Geeks? It's a fantastic show and was cancelled in like 2000. so funny.

This show rules. The best episode is Moshing and Noshing, where they all go to a punk gig and Seth Rogen tears it up in the pit.

My favorite shows are Californication, Weeds, Breaking Bad, Arrested Development, and Trailer Park Boys, which I just started watching and it's hilarious.

House. Hugh Laurie is hilarious without trying too much to be comical. The conversations by the characters were just witty. Good script and appropriate cast.

They've mostly been mentioned but what the hell...

Dexter (Dislike what they did after the 3rd season, but it's still entertaining)
Criminal Minds
Game of Thrones
How I Met Your Mother
House
Seinfeld
The X-Files
The Walking Dead
Battlestar Galactica
Futurama
Chuck

Family Guy
American Dad
The Cleveland Show
Two and a Half Men (w/ Charlie sheen, but Ashton Kutcher's ok i guess)
The Walking Dead
Falling Skies
That Metal Show
Top Gear (UK version)
Modern Marvels
others too

Arrested Development
Game of Thrones
Community
Parks and Recreation
Seinfeld
Sons of Anarchy
The Big Bang Theory
Fringe
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
The Walking Dead

Only recently starded watchin Game of thrones. Not too keen to fantasy but god damn is that a killer show. Great actors, dialogue is smooth, clever plot, violence, nude scenes and tremendous budget. All the pieces to make an awesome show.

Family Guy
Seinfeld
2 and a half men
Mad TV
Ready or not
Rugrats
Dragons den
Shark Tank
Masterchef
Becker
King of Queens

Dexter (Dislike what they did after the 3rd season, but it's still entertaining)

my understanding is that the 1st 2 seasons of the show looked almost exactly like the 1st 2 books and that they made the 3rd season look different than the 3rd book because the fans of the first 2 books hated the 3rd book so much

but once you get passed the whole "show looks different than the source material" thing, the show continues to look pretty good, imo, and as far as i can tell, a huge-ass number of people agree with me, especially considering the fact that the show is going to have an 8th season

I don't watch a lot of tv, so I catch some stuff on Netflix. The Aquabats Supershow is so freaking silly, and nonsensical, I have to laugh. Looking for other shows to start watching now too.

I'm currently addicted to Lost. Just finished the 3rd season, about to start the 4th. Will be tough to choose a new/another show to watch after i finish the whole Lost series... I'm thinking The Walking Dead will be my next one.

NCIS
Sherlock (so excited for the next season!)
Happy Endings (also for this one, I think it starts this Friday)
The Big Bang Theory
UK Top Gear

That's about it for recent shows, but for older ones, also:

That 70s Show
The Nanny
Buffy
Angel
Charmed
JAG