favorite tv shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeadWood, Sopranos, 24, The Shield and Rescue Me. I don't have much desire to watch TV. Except for the above-mentioned, It' all mindless bullshit.

ironbeard said:
DeadWood, Sopranos, 24, The Shield and Rescue Me. Except for the above-mentioned, It' all mindless bullshit.
okay
so, maybe instead of merely saying that all other tv shows are bullshit, you could actually describe the shows that you watch, explain why they're so good, and try to convince us to watch them

Justin S. said:
This thread is overdue for a lock.
because there's too many people here that think theatrically released movies are so totally superior to tv shows without realizing that shows like Lois & Clark and soap operas pull us into worlds that can be so much more fully developed with character development so much more deep than what can be shown in a mere 2 hour movie i dare anyone here to watch the entire 1st 99 episodes of Smallville and then see if you can stop yourself from emotionally moved when Jonothan Kent dies in the 100th episode

No, I think this thread highlights the vacuity of contemporary television programming quite well (even if this was not the intention).

Status
Not open for further replies.