TV Shows

That's kinda dumb as the audience doesn't need to figure out it was incest straight away. They just need to be vaguely aware of which two people got their fuck on and then all the implications become more and more obvious as the season goes on.
ehh
i kinda see your point
sort of
i mean, i think that the specific people that didn't catch that it was incest until the 2nd or 3rd viewing,
i think those specific people instantly caught that it was a married woman cheating on her husband
and even without the incest, Ser Jaime, the Commander of The Lannister Armies, getting caught fucking a married woman
explains why Jaime threw Bran out the window

@Bloopy
the scene explaining that "Baratheon black" hair would be dominant over the "Lannister blonde" hair
in the show it kinda-sorta looks like they're saying that a kid's father's hair-color would be dominant over the mother's hair color
where as in the books, it's clearly showing that black hair should be dominant over blonde hair
the weirdness in this scene could also have been avoided with the show trying to do more-episodes-per-season
this scene in the show actually made me laugh my ass off when i first saw it
father's hair color dominant over mother's hair color?? WTF??

@Bloopy
the last 2 seasons of Game of Thrones should have had 10 episodes apiece
the 7th season only having 7 episodes and the 8th season only having 6 episodes was horrible
it made the end of the series feel unnatural and forced and rushed

when Game Of Thrones premiered
they showed the first episode several times before showing the second one
THEY HAD TO
for a huge ass amount of the specific people who hadn't read the books,
they had to watch the first episode a second time to actually figure out that the sex Bran saw was incest
this specific moment of audience-confusion would have been avoided with a longer episode count where Bran doesn't see the incest and get thrown out of the window till the end of the 2nd episode

Jesus smoke less meth retard.