New TV shows for the Fall

JayKeeley said:
I have to admit, I'm getting sucked into "Lost". I missed the first bunch of episodes, but then I caught it one day and was quite surprised at how good it was.
Oooh, there's a new episode of that tonight. I love that show. Not only cause it has an island with cute guys either.

I'm also waiting for the continuation of Ciao Bella and Da Vinci's Inquest.

I have actually wanted to watch Lost, but always miss it. I just want to see the dinosaur thing.

My wife said something funny about Lost. She said, "isn't it weird how the majority of the survivors from the plane wreck are good looking? Where are the fat people?"

I admit I got sucked into The Biggest Loser. I hate reality shows, but at least this show actually helps people instead of making them eat roaches.

J. said:
My wife said something funny about Lost. She said, "isn't it weird how the majority of the survivors from the plane wreck are good looking? Where are the fat people?"
Actually they did a good job varying it up. There's a huge fat guy with mallcore hair, a Korean couple, some blacks, the pug-nosed hobbit druggy, an Iraqi with long hair, and old balding guy....what's interesting is that they don't always use the same full cast in each episode, so you wil always see a variation of characters between each show. It's pretty clever.

"Hurley" from Lost is fat, but still kinda cute in a way. Also a few of the extras are just "okay" too, but they don't go into their stories.

I think they should add some really psycho/totally nympho gay guy to Lost (like that Mayhem singer) to add more diversity.

Well, she said that just based on the ads before the show started when they would only show the good looking people.

How do those people keep their hair and faces looking good, though? Did they find a suitcase full of fashion items? :p

We discussed this on the official board. They said the people used salvaged items/the airline kits... but wouldn't those have run out already? So I dunno.

I caught the first few episodes of Lost and dug it, but as usual with TV I forget. Lately my TV only gets turned on (when I rub it just so heyyyyyy...) for DVDs, I haven't even been watching the Simpsons lately.

I was watching the first episode of Lost over at the folks one night, about one week before my flight back east (I fucking HATE to fly) and caught that scene with the plane going down. I started yelling "ALRIGHT!!! CRASH!!! EVERYONE'S GONNA DIIIEIIEIEIEE!!!" and my mom shot me a horrified look: "don't say that...!". :tickled: