favorite vampire movies?

OH!!!

there was a mini-series on fox some years ago called "Kindred: The Embraced." it was well done and i was shocked to find that my younger brother had a small cameo in it - he played a "vampire gangster!"

it was filmed in the bay area, so it rules!!!

the actor, mark frankel, who played the "vampire king," julian luna, died in a motorcyle accident, so unfortunately, the series never continued... :(

HEY, ERIC... you should rent this if you haven't seen it yet... i have the videos. i can bring 'em the next time i visit :).

ms. anthrope said:
the actor, mark frankel, who played the "vampire king," julian luna, died in a motorcyle accident, so unfortunately, the series never continued... :(

HEY, ERIC... you should rent this if you haven't seen it yet... i have the videos. i can bring 'em the next time i visit :).
That sounds ok , i wouldnt mind seeing that :)

more interesting vampire movies... 2 versions of the same concept - a vampire meets a suicidal stripper:

"dance of the damned"

"to sleep with a vampire"

the 2nd version starred david ellefson's (megadeth bassist) ex-girlfriend.

Salem's Lot was really horribly edited when it came to the actual movie... it was cool though. OH HES GOING FOR THE BITE! THE VICTIM STAYS STILL! :tickled:

Salem's Lot
John Carpenter's Vampires
Bram Stoker's Dracula

are among my favorites