favorite vampire movies?

I'll have to root a picture of me when i was 4, and i had my vampire teeth in, i never took them out apparently o_O and when i was 6 i had the grease album, and olivia newton john has bite marks on her neck and vampire teeth, infact all pics and dolls i had were transformed into vampires :D

Stokers of course...but also Dracula: The Dark Prince. Has noone here SEEN it? or did you all just hate it? I liked it a lot, because it leaned towards the Vlad Tepes origin of the vampire tale...Very good IMO...

Van helsing was cool tho it should of had some more violence and stuff to up the rating to R, and they are going to make a Castlevania movie.

The long-lived Castlevania videogame series is at last coming to the movie theater. Sci Fi Wire and Variety report that Crystal Sky Pictures has struck a deal with Dimension Films and Konami, the Japanese game developer. Paul W.S. Anderson (Resident Evil, Alien vs Predator) is confirmed as their pick to adapt and direct the vampire film.

Castlevania, which often goes by the name Demon Castle Dracula in Japan, is a highly successful franchise of side-scrolling console games that goes back to the Famicom and the original Nintendo. The plots of the various games are supposed to fit into the timeline of Bram Stoker's Dracula, and follow the exploits of the Belmont family through the ages in defeating the vampire Dracula after each of his many resurrections. These adventures typically involve fighting other monsters and mythological beasts and solving puzzles before Dracula himself is confronted.

I really haven't seen any vampire movies that were that great. "Interview with a Vampire" was alright; the book was way better. "Queen of the Damned" was awful. The "Underworld" movies were alright. "Van Helsing" was alright, etc.