favourite Deicide Album

which is the best

• Total voters
Legion by far. Still on my top 5 albums of all time list.

Next would be Deicide and Once upon the Cross. After Once Upon..... the albums started to have what I call "filler" songs. About half of the album would be good, and the other half would just be mediocre.

Legion easily.

I remember I had a fight with my older brother years ago and to get me back, he threw the Legion cassette down the stairs and smashed it off the wall. Well if he did....I beat him around for about 2 weeks until he got paid and could buy me a new one. Hardest 2 weeks of my life not being able to listen to it :)

LEGION

Spod2508 said:
Legion easily.

I remember I had a fight with my older brother years ago and to get me back, he threw the Legion cassette down the stairs and smashed it off the wall. Well if he did....I beat him around for about 2 weeks until he got paid and could buy me a new one. Hardest 2 weeks of my life not being able to listen to it :)

hahaha nice legion story, i got one of my own.
during classes in school i would just BLAST legion (ear-piece head phones and long hair helps keep this underwraps). never got caught, but people would give me funny looks when they caught me headbanging for no apparent reason.

ChaosDeathcult said:
LEGION

hahaha nice legion story, i got one of my own.
during classes in school i would just BLAST legion (ear-piece head phones and long hair helps keep this underwraps). never got caught, but people would give me funny looks when they caught me headbanging for no apparent reason.

My top 3 Deicide albums are:

1.Legion
2.Deicide
3.Serpents of the Light