Favourite Evile Track?

This is a thread from before my time. Wow. This is an old thread man. :lol:

Mine are.... Shit, I can't pick. How about I give five instead? :lol:
Metamorphosis/Hundred Wrathful Deities (Yes I consider them one song)
We Who Are About to Die
In Dreams of Terror
Nosophoros
Descent into Madness

Yeah, no way I can narrow it down to one. :lol:

:lol:

It must be an old thread, I said 'your' instead of 'you're'! :lol: tut tut Podgie...

Matt, Ol, you should get that burned alive t shirt made as well, you know the one I'm talking about.....
AlfieSims.jpg

That's my mate Alfie's design! A good friend and an excellent artist.

Anyway, my favourite at the moment is Killer From The Deep (the All Hallows Eve version). Don't get me wrong, both versions are excellent but THAT drum part which brings about THAT riff on the All Hallows Eve is just, better - somehow.

Ol, if you read this that section of Killer From The Deep makes me headbang as much as any other song has. Ever - including Angel Of Death. :zombie:!!!! :kickass:

Infected Nation, Nosophoros, Genocide, Devoid of Thought, Metamorphosis, Hundred Wrathful Deities, We Who Are About to Die, First Blood, Enter the Grave, Five Serpent's Teeth, Xaraya, Origin of Oblivion, Long Live New Flesh. Yep, that's a lot. Infected Nations is one of my favorite albums ever.

This is, like, the obligatory first post in any band forum and I never posted here...

ETG - Armoured Motherfucking Assault
IN - My Motherfucking Parasite
FST - In Motherfucking Dreams of Motherfucking Terror

very hard to choose actually because I always listen to their full albums and not so listening to certain songs but anyway:

Enter The Grave - First Beer ahrm.. Blood
Infected Nations - Now Demolition
Five Serpent's Teeth - definitly In Dreams of Terror

I fuckin love the chorus in that song.

For Infected Nations, I'd go with the main riffs to either Devoid of Thought or Genocide.

Five Serpent's Teeth... ehhh, pre-chorus to Eternal Empire and the main riff to the first half of Xaraya. That's about it...