Favourite (Favorite) Metal Shirts.

requiem

I bleed sir, but not killed
Jul 6, 2001
Australia
I'm not sure if there's been a thread like this before, but I'm wearing a pretty sharp long sleeve Darkthrone shirt at the moment.

It's all black and the front has the grey Darkthrone logo in cool stuff that isn't shirt- you know what I mean? It's made of something different.

On the back it says, in the same weird stuff, "True Norwegian Black Metal".

My girlfriend bought it for me and I'm very proud of it, especially whilst listening to metal.

Does anyone else have a metal shirt they love?

Originally posted by bleed for me
your girlfriend bought you a darkthrone shirt? you lucky bastard!

She works in business and she went to the metal store on her lunch break or something. I told her I was planning on getting it, but she surprised me.

She said she felt really weird, cause Metal Mayhem (as you Victorians will know) is a dark and cavenous store, literally under train lines, and she went down there in her power dressed body and asked for the shirt. At first the guy didn't know what she was talking about, but one of the customers knew and pointed it out (they have heaps and heaps of shirts hanging from the roof, so if you're over 5.9' you have to duck!)

Isn't she amazing!

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
I love my Emperor - In The Nightside Eclipse shirt...

I wear it a lot, and it smells GREAT.

And it shrunk, didn't it?!

It's a cool shirt, and it suits you.

Originally posted by 7 Dying Trees

but they all die eventually :( , in which case they look cooler! :)

Totally. When some guy in the street walks past with a really faded Emperor or Opeth shirt, I think to myself, "Wow, that guy's been into them for ages! Look at him!".

Originally posted by requiem

And it shrunk, didn't it?!

It's a cool shirt, and it suits you.

I saw a GREAT prometheus long sleeve in a shop on Flinders Street (Not Metal Mayhem), and I wanted it so bad, but I had no money.. I was so pissed..

But, the shrinkage isn't to bad now.. The more I wear it, the less shrunk it seems.. But also, as time goes by, I'm getting fatter, which kinda cancels out the effect.

But I should do the same with my opeth shirt, which is shrunk REALLY badly (Thanks fiona.)

It's shrunk so bad, I wouldn't wear it in public, unless I have my beloved black shirt on and open, blowing in the wind...

METAL!!! :headbang:

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
But, the shrinkage isn't to bad now.. The more I wear it, the less shrunk it seems.. But also, as time goes by, I'm getting fatter, which kinda cancels out the effect.

METAL!!! :headbang:

:lol: :lol:

I still remember the first time Klaha walked up our drive in his black Opeth shirt.. we said to ourselves, "that's him."

YOu should be proud of the Darkthrone shirt.. because Norwegian
black metal IS the best!
I love my old, now grey and worn out, Arcturus shirt..

Originally posted by Lordenlil

I love my old, now grey and worn out, Arcturus shirt..

You're just saying that to make me think, "wow, look at him with his old shirt. He must be cool!"

And yeah, the 'Norwegian Black Metal' thing on the back rocked my world, because now I can let my mum and my family know that I'm into something they have no idea even existed....

Originally posted by requiem

You're just saying that to make me think, "wow, look at him with his old shirt. He must be cool!"

Yes, I did :D
Because I'm way better than you, and I am a correct soul for this kinda music.

chucktribute.jpg

And now this again..

my favorites: Opeth logo, Horna "Perima Vihassa ja veriktossa" t-shirt, Sadistic intent "Your god will be Destroyed" LS, and my Judas Iscariot "Heaven in Flames-To the triumph of Evil" LS

My oldest is my Moonspell shirt from 95, so faded and worn out...I turned it into a cut-off years ago because it was too small, so i use it for workouts and stuff...

Yea my short sleve Still Life short is my coolest Opeth shirt.. uhmm other then that.. My Blind Guardian tye-dye shirt is pretty beast. And I have two DT baseball jerseys that are cool..

Brandon

I, too, love my Emperor Nightside Eclipse shirt. The great cover art and the band's name across the top always catches people's eye on the street. My ash grey Burzum Filosofem shirt is my other favorite.

-iz

My Katatonia - BMD longsleeve (why does everybody want it?)
Emperor - Reverence (nice colours and the scandinavian atmosphere)

If you wanna see them in action you should see the first page of the thread "Naughty things in da Thales house..."