favourite kalmah albums in order

It changes always, but right now I REALLY like The Black Waltz, It is a good change not going that far away from the original sound. First I didn't like it but then it just grew on me and now it's one of my favorite albums of all time .

Swampsong -- Can't beat songs like "heroes to us" and "cloned insanity" Darkest of all the albums and I like it dark way.

The black waltz -- Nice vocals and lots of catchy songs (the groan of wind):headbang:

Swamplord -- Couple of legendary ones like "hades" and "withering away"

They will return -- Has nothing special in it and has too much keyboards to suit my tastes.

Its changed alot but it goes something like this now.

They Will Return
Black Waltz
Swamplord
Swampsong

Except I like them all, I'd say thats the order.

I put Swampsong last now cuz im so sck of it...I blasted that album for months....It was my favorite lol but now I love em all. "The Third, The Magical" is there best song ever

They Will Return.
Swamplord.
The Black Waltz.
Swampsong.

Its a difficult decision between The Black Waltz and Swampsong, and to be honest, id agree with them swapped around in order as well.

1, The Black Waltz - this album is magnificent, both the melodies, the vocals and the lyrics. I think Kalmah didn't made better albums before
2, Swamplord, Swampsong, They Will Return :) - I just can't decide which is the better, every album has good songs, but I think they're on the same level

Here's my list along with some of my stand-out tracks...

1 - Swampsong (Doubtful About it All, Bird of Ill Omen)
2 - They Will Return (Hollowheart [all-time favorite], Kill the Idealist)
3 - Swamplord (Dance of the Water, Alteration)
4 - The Black Waltz (Time Takes us All, The Groan of Wind, The Black Waltz)

The top two swap places pretty much every time I listen to one or the other. The Black Waltz is amazing, but I just am so stuck on my favorite tracks from the other albums! However I will say that "Time Takes Us All", "The Groan of Wind" and "The Black Waltz" are songs that IMO are some of the best examples of Kalmah to date.

In my opinion, Mindrust is Kalmahs best song ever - but thats just one reason that I put TBW in the first position :)

Kalmah is my one favorite band and If i had to put the albums in order (which takes much thought and effort) It would be in this order. All albums are PERFECT in MY opinion, but I also mention what I like best about each albums.(even though each album has all these elements perfected!)
1.Swamplord (100%) - best melodies.
2.The Black Waltz (99.99%) - best keyboards.
3.Swampsong (99.998%)- best vocals.
4.They Will Return (99.997%) - best solos.
Drums and bass are AMAZING in all albums.