Favourite Live DVD

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Post your favourite live show(s) on DVD, right now mine is definately:

1163924690_22690.gif

This fucking show amazes me, I've watched it twice today, and I also downloaded the Audio version of the live songs... Christ Vortex is godly win live. I only wish he had sung more when I saw him with Borgir... fucking Shagrath :lol:

HAHA, Fuck You! :lol: I don't listen to much "American" metal but they play extremely tight. Love the groove the band is able to create. And I only own CRY and the LOG dvd. Any good recommendations?

Every Racer X live show. Live at the Whiskey 2001 is awesome.

Yeah. I would say Live At The Roxy 86 etc but they're not official.

I'd say LOG - Killadelphia (too), Metallica: Live Shit Binge And Purge, Slayer - War At The Warfield.

Those that I relly like is Dream Theater's Score (But Live at Budokan is still really cool) I aslo love Pink Floyd's PULSE. But my favorite is La Pâque Satanique by Mononc' Serge et Anonymous - Quebec musican.

Did anyone saw Ensiferum 10th anniversary ?

Meh, not into black metal (or whatever they call themselves now a days).

I've seen the some Racer X bootlegs, cool stuff. Alright, Ensiferum, what else?

Dunno if you like Kamelot, but their DVD is very good. Moonsorrow @ Tuska, would say Wintersun if the DVD was of better quality, but it's decent.

Post your favourite live show(s) on DVD, right now mine is definately:

1163924690_22690.gif

This fucking show amazes me, I've watched it twice today, and I also downloaded the Audio version of the live songs... Christ Vortex is godly win live. I only wish he had sung more when I saw him with Borgir... fucking Shagrath :lol:

Amen to that.

Meh, not into black metal (or whatever they call themselves now a days).

I've seen the some Racer X bootlegs, cool stuff. Alright, Ensiferum, what else?

Arcturus don't really call themselves anything nowadays, they've broken up :erk:

But their last 3 albums really have very little to do with black metal. You should check them out.